Meeting the Homies

~Esperanza POV~

Sooooo yeah. 

Anyways, I picked up the book I was reading... Heroes of Olympus. Pretty good book, you should read it. And anyways, I got so immersed in it that I nearly got a heartache when my phone rang. I picked up and it was Shakes.

Esperanza: Shakes! Why did you hang up on me? What's with all the suspense dude?? I'm still feeling paranoid if you've forgotten. 

Shakes: Uhhh... Come outside.

Esperanza: W-what? Uhm- NO. I ain't coming out of my room till I know its safe out there. Why do you want me to come?

Shakes: Cause its important. Just please. I promise its safe.

Esperanza: Am I gonna get jump-scared or are you trying to kidnap me?

Shakes: NEITHER I SWEAR-

Esperanza: Lol don't worry bout it... I'm coming- But srsly though, how do you know its safe? Do you have like a camera in my house or something?

Shakes: WHAT- NO- Obviously not! Just hurry up.

Esperanza: Okay okay, gimme a sec.

And he hangs up on me- Great. Just great.

Oh well. I better go and see what's up with mister mystery then.

FIVE MINUTES LATER:

I head out with a pan in my hand. Don't get me wrong- I trust Shakes and all but I mean- my safety should be my priority #1 right?

Right.

Okay... Here goes nothing.

I open the door and almost swing the pan before I realize who's standing in front of me. ITS FRICKING SHAKES????

OMG HE-

HE MADE ME LEAVE MY BOOK eVeN wHeN hE hAd tHe sPaRe kEYS tO My DoOr-

THIS GUY CHOSE DEATH WHEN HE WOKE UP TODAY-

But anyways,

Awww.. HE CAME ALL THE WAY HERE JUST TO MAKE ME FEEL SAFE??

HE'S GOT A DAISY IN HIS HAND AND OH MY GOSH HE LOOKS SO CUTE-

Ah shit, here we go again-

So, he hands me the daisy and I invite him inside. Damn he looks even better today in his casual attire with a grey sleeveless hoodie and tracksuit pyjamas. 

But I saw something which almost made me puke. It was Lesley on his lawn again.

And he wasn't even mowing it this time. He was just sitting on a beach chair and looking through my windows with a pair of binoculars. Wait a second- The curtains-

HOW THE HELL ARE THEY OPEN? I CLOSED THEM MYSELF!

However, terrified as I was seeing this, I decided to shrug it off and play it cool.

He looked around again and then turned to me.

"Esperanza."

"Y-yes?"

"Why don't we... visit my mom? She lives 2 blocks down, and you'd feel a whole lot better after seeing her..."

Uhm- I didn't know how to feel about this. It was gonna be reaaaalllyyy awkward but I still said

"Sure, sounds fun. I'll go and change, gimme a sec."

I quickly took a pair of clothes from my closet and changed. My clothes gave a dark academia vibe, really bringing out my eyes. I was wearing khaki pants, colour block white shirt and a beige-brown fine cardigan to go along with. Overall, a solid 10/10 outfit in my book.

I did some light make up and was ready to head out. When I came out of my room, I noticed Shakes asleep on the couch. HE LOOKED SO FRICKIN ADORABLE WITH THE LITTLE DROOL-

Okaaaay... maybe that's an exaggeration.

But still, anyways-

I gently woke him up and he looked so surprised lol- he came to his senses in about 5 seconds and we got in his car. Seeing Lesley almost made me puke again, but as we drove off, I started to feel less nauseous and more nervous, yet excited to meet Shakes' mom and sister.

I hope I don't embarrass myself being the dumbass I am-

————————————————————————

SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG OMG

PLEASEEEE FORGIVE ME AND DON'T BAIL ON ME FELLAS I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

Kindly vote and comment!

P.A.C.E!