Chapter 6 🔞

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
> DUB C0N ELEMENTS
> PSYCH0L0GICAL ABUSE
> DARK SEXUAL FANTASIES

*** PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER UNLESS YOU ARE SURE THAT THESE TRIGGERS WILL NOT EFFECT YOU. AND PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS JUST A FICTIONAL STORY THAT DOES NOT ENDORSE SUCH BEHAVIOR IN REAL LIFE. ***

Hoseok is kissing a shirtless Namjoon on a very uncomfortable bed, shifting his weight as best he can without toppling over on his delicious professor.

His hands are having to choose between supporting his own weight and touching Namjoon and oh how many times Hoseok is tempted to make the wrong choice.

He interrupts the uncomfortable kissing and says "You know I have a place that's off the grid. We could have gone there.".

Namjoon chuckles and asks "And do you have people to take care of the place? Cook for you? Maybe even cater to the needs of your guests?".

Hoseok excitedly yells "YES!" and Namjoon adds "Then it's not really off grid.".

He frows but the professor kisses his pouted lips until he can't pretend being mad anymore and he hastily takes his shirt off. But he is stopping before he can feel his bare chest on Namjoon's.

"WHAAAAAAT?" he whines and Namjoon asks "Do you want to play a game?". And who would Hoseok be if he let's a chance like that go to waste.

Namjoon 'plays' elaborate erotic games. And Hoseok has loved every single one of them. Even if he doesn't care for Dom/Sub dynamics, it just feels natural with Namjoon.

The professor gets off the bed and offers him a hand. And he promptly holds the welcoming palm before following him. It's a huge house somewhere off the coast on a little island, completely off grid and hours away from civilization.

Hoseok only found it with the coordinates Namjoon offered him on the way here. Solar panels on the roof, generators and human size propane takes are fuel for lighting and heating.

He wonders who maintains this place because Namjoon is in the city all the time. And Namjoon did say he has someone looking after it. He also said he co-owns it with his half-brother. Some guy over a decade younger than the professor, a college drop out and apparently has a higher IG than Namjoon.

They enter a big room with no furnitures except for a chair and a large standing lamp. There are no windows and Hoseok feels a bit claustrophobic.

"What's this?" he asks as he walks towards the chair. He sees leather straps on it's arm rest and getting legs. A part of him worries for a second before Namjoon explains it to him.

"My uncle used to bring my half brother here. He is...special! My brother, not my uncle. My uncle was actually a genius. He created the hypnosis technique. The one I..." Namjoon pauses and looks at Hoseok.

"Hmm. Yeah. I get it." says Hoseok. He knows it's the one Namjoon once used on him.

"Yeah! That one!" says Namjoon before he continues explaining things to him. "My half brother was a bit violent from childhood. I was 13 when he was born so I've watched him grow up. He once strangled the cat we had. That was the first and last time my uncle tolerated his misbehavior. He knew that boy was just not ready for the World. So he 'trained' him here. Got him ready for real life as a grown up. And after my uncle passed, it became my responsibility to take care of him.".

Hoseok was not very happy with what he was hearing. Did that mean Namjoon still 'takes care' of a potential psychopath?

Namjoon continues "I brought you here to show you my only reason to conduct those experiments. I just want to protect my brother.".