Introduction

***AUTHORS NOTE***
*****Hey, Tankcoco1 here. This is my first story so sorry if it sucks. You can comment suggestions, but PLEASE no profanities. Thank for reading! Please read my other story Miracles for today!***

Sara POV
I got dressed in my Aeropostale shirt that I had gotten at the mall a week ago and tie dye jeans. The horn beeped outside. My friends were waiting. I put on my light green converse and hurried down the stairs and jumped out into the gray Jeep that belonged to my best friend, Jaden.
Emily, Amelia, Jasmine, Kara, and my boyfriend, Hayden. We arrived at the movies two hours later. We went in, a beautiful blonde at the candy stand. She unbuttoned several of her blouse buttons, and hitched up her skirt. she was trying to steal Hayden! But he simply ignored her. We got our popcorn and sat down for the movie.
=•=•=
We came out of the movies laughing, because we had watched just about the funniest movie on Earth. We piled into the car, but there was five seats and six of us, so I had to sit on Hayden's lap. Which I didn't mind. We were driving, when we came to the intersection. We had to turn, and Kara, the driver, was waiting. "Come on Kara!" Hayden joked. "Move!" Said Jaden. "Go on!" Amelia cheered. So she did. I heard twisting of metal, and in a flash, I was on the pavement. I heard yelling, my vision fading slowly. I was consumed in darkness.
***VOTE/COMMENT***
((Please check out my new story Never Today.))

Guys I am so sorry. I'm rereading this and cringing it is literally the worst story I've written. I'm so sorry.