The difference

***Two in one day!! I'm just awesome like that!***

Sara POV
I woke up to a bright white light. I think I might be dead. Then I heard it. My mothers sobbing. My father trying to console her. "What happened?" I asked, my voice raspy, dry. "You were out for two months," My father said, crying. My father rarely cried. "W-what happened?" I asked. "You were in a car accident. You almost died, you almost died Sara." My mom choked out. "What happened to my friends?" I asked. "Shh... Their fine Sara." My dad said. I tried to get up but my legs wouldn't work. "I-I can't get up." I said. "You-you're paralyzed from the waist down." My father said, looking at the ground. Paralyzed. The word rang in my head. I would never walk again. A wet warm liquid traveled down my cheek. I hadn't realized I was crying till I felt the tear. The doctor walked in and saw I was awake. "Why hello, Sara. It's nice to see you're awake." He said. "You will start physical therapy tomorrow. For now, you can have your friends visit. They've been waiting for quite some time." He said pitifully. "Send in Kara." I demanded. "She hasn't come to see you yet."

**DUN DUN DUN! Cliffhanger! I'm so evilly awesome. VOTE AND COMMENT!**