Shit!

(Sorry I was late on the chapter!)
I threw up some more as a painful burning sensation invaded my throat. I fell to the floor as I threw up blood. "Hayden!" I croaked as tears invaded my vision. I heard his wheels squeak on the floor as my vision was consumed in black.
Hayden POV
I wheeled in swiftly to see the love of my life on the floor in a puddle of her own vomit and blood. I hoisted her onto my chair and grabbed my keys. Sara was pale a rushed to the door. "Sara stay with me! Sara please!" I swiftly put her in the car and drove to the hospital. Her eyes fluttered. "Hayden..." She moaned. "Make sure the b-baby is a-l-alright." She whispered, I could feel that her every breath was painful. I pulled into a slot and opened my door. "WE NEED HELP! SOMEONE HELP US!" I screamed loading myself into my chair with her on top of me racing as fast as my arms would push me to the doors. A nurse ran out to help us. "I- I don't know what happened! She started vomiting blood and passed out! She's 19 and paralyzed from the wait down. She's also four months pregnant." I spoke looking at my love. The nurses began running around her taking her from me screaming codes and in a flash I was in her hospital room waiting for the doctor. He walked in with a face that said more than words could. "I'm afraid I have some bad news..."