Living again

**Astrid_Lindbjerg is just so awesome! MarlenArreola (one of my biggest fans) keeps telling me she wants a new chapter so...**
Sara POV
Today was the day Hayden got to come home. I was able to see the love of my life today. I was able to feel whole today. A knock on my door sounded, bringing me back to reality. I smoothed my light orange knee length dress, biting my lip. It was time to go to Hayden's house so we could pile into his van and go get him.
We arrived at the hospital fifteen minutes later, my brother, Joseph, wordlessly grabbing my chair and setting it up.
-flashback-
I wheeled into the kitchen to surprise my family with breakfast, but soon realized that I could not see over it. 'No problem.' I said to the open air, pulling myself up onto the back of my chair. I could see a little better now, and wordlessly began to cook. But, I made a mess. Miniature milk puddles and egg shells littered the counter. I heard footsteps behind me. 'And what the hell are you doing?!' I heard from behind me. It was Joseph. 'Cooking breakfast for you.' I spat. 'You should have died in that crash!' He screamed, but it sounded more like animalistic growl. The next event happened in slow motion. 'Stop!' I shouted as he reached out and pushed me backwards. My head connected with the cold tile floor. My vision slowly faded, turned that of the quality of an old VHS tape, and blurred to black.
-End flashback-
I still had a mild headache, but that was to be forgotten as the love of my life rolled out and back into my life. I was happy. I could now officially be happy yet again. With Hayden.
**Waddaya think? I need ship names. For Hayden /Sara. I'm thinking Sayden, or maybe Hara....
Vote/Comment if ya want!**