ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 | "𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕤"

Having a daughter is hard, but there's nothing harder than raising a teenage daughter as a single father after a move halfway across the country. Kim Seokjin didn't think things could get any harder, until his teenage daughter started to prefer the company of another man; the man who looked just like him. The only difference? He had buttons for eyes.

𝕊𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣...

🧵🪡

~Hello everyone! I am just here to provide the usual reminder and disclaimer that everything in this story is completely fictional, and my own work from my own imagination. The only "real" parts will be your character's [insert] name and features, as well as any BTS members' names and physical features that are mentioned. But everything else is complete fiction for entertainment purposes only!

~That being said, here is the trigger warning that this book will explore some very dark and mature themes similar to that of my other published works, and there will be swearing, gore at certain points, and mildly triggering topics that might be upsetting to some readers such as possessive and mentally unstable behaviors along with stalking, slight kidnapping, a forceful 'father/daughter' relationship, and pressuring. So if at any point in this story are you uncomfortable, you are more than welcome to skip those parts or stop reading entirely. (Chapters including some of these darker topics will have specific trigger warnings listed at the top as well depending on the severity.)

~This story is based on "Coraline," the novel written by Neil Gaiman, and the film directed by Henry Selick. It's an amazing, and very creative, well-thought out story. However, I will be taking creative liberties so that my version is my own, and not a complete copy. The original work goes to Neil Gaiman and Henry Selick. If you have not read the book or watched the movie, I highly recommend it; as it is an amazing story! If you haven't, some things may be slightly confusing, but will make more sense as the story progresses.

~However on a fun note, there are also lots of various musical and pop culture references just for fun that contribute towards or tie into the story in some way. But again, this is all just for entertainment, so do enjoy! This is a darker, yandere story, though, and especially since it is my own take on "Coraline," it will not always include true aspects of genuine romance and/or love, and by that, I mean that this topic is heavily romanticized for the sake of the story, but if you ever see this behavior in real life, please run as fast as you can, as this is not normal or safe behavior. I provide these stories simply for those of you who enjoy a good Yandere relationship/story as much as I do, especially since I have so much fun writing them!

~Lastly, as an author on this platform, I do have the copyright of whatever I produce, so please do not plagiarize or try to repost my work! I work very hard throughout the time I have to write and come up with stories that are interesting and unique to my writing style and would be very devastated if all my hard work was to go to waste. I put a lot of thought into my work to provide my readers with the absolute best, and I know that I would also be very hurt as much as the next hardworking person if someone decided to steal my ideas and present them as their own, so please just don't do it!

~Not only would you feel silly for stealing someone else's work because you didn't even come up with it yourself, but eventually other readers would notice too, and that would be rather embarrassing. It takes more time to copy someone else's work than it does to create your own unique and original prompt that is special to you and is just downright inconsiderate anyway. So that being said, please consider this from an author and reader myself to another reader and maybe an author as well, and just don't plagiarize!

~With all that in mind, I hope you enjoy this new story! I've been seeing BTS versions of Coraline all over Wattpad and Tumblr recently, and have been dying to write my own version since I love the original Henry Selick film and Neil Gaiman novel so much. I also haven't tried my knack at a Yandere Seokjin x reader yet, so I thought it was about time to since I haven't written any Seokjin x reader stories at all. So, I hope you enjoy my first yandere Seokjin x reader story and personalized version of Coraline!

🧵🪡

The Beausieur began to destroy the old doll, just as he'd done to the previous two. Beginning to unstitch the short blue locks that made up the doll's hair; discarding it. They all had blue hair once he was done with them. Shame they never lasted. All he wanted was a child of his own. Yes, he had to survive somehow, even after taking their souls, but he just wanted a child. Was that too much to ask for? His wife was never able to provide him with a child, so he had to resort to...other ways of obtaining one.

Because he had to do this, she had to go. It was a shame she didn't last either, but she didn't love him enough. Didn't love him enough to provide what he was truly looking for. But it didn't matter anymore. She was no more, and he'd now found what he was looking for. Hopefully the fourth doll would be a success, and he wouldn't have to add another pair of buttons to his mirror, mirror, on the wall. He'd find another soul a different way; from another victim. There were easier ways for him to survive off of his trickery.

He had confidence that four would be the trick, because there would be so much more he could do with Daddy's little girl. He smirked, thinking of how beautiful the new doll looked, full of soul-sand, it's pair of new, shiny, black button eyes gleaming. The hair was perfect; it's locks flowing just the right direction, the little outfit he'd sown completely perfect, and resemblant to the one he'd seen earlier.

The only difference was that this doll didn't have blue hair, because they never started out with blue hair. You didn't have blue hair. The Beausieur was tired of waiting, and wanted his child now. Because he didn't want a son anymore; he wanted a daughter. The only catch?

You weren't exactly a child anymore.

To be continued...