𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 | "'ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕎𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘'𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣!"

𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 | "'𝕖'𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕎𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘'𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣!"

I fall through sticky cobwebs, hoping there were no spider friends to accompany them. "Y/n!" I still hear the Other Father's voice as I fall deeper in, hoping to reach the top of my own world soon.

Strands of the web stick to my face and hair before I finally fall out of the other side of the well, landing on Neibolt hill in the woods. As soon as I tumble out, I take a breath, and waste no time in shoving the manhole cover back on, locking it with the button key. I stand up covered in cobwebs as I run back to the house on Neibolt street. But when I get there, I call out for my dad, who doesn't answer me, which puzzles me, since his car was still in the shared garage.

"Dad?" I call out. "Are you here?"

There's no voice to answer me back except silence, and the echo of my own voice. What's weirder, is that there's bags of groceries on the table, as if my dad had just gotten home, but didn't put them away. Which seemed weird, since my dad wasn't ever one to waste food. Being a chef, that seemed pretty given. I pull open the bags to put the groceries away, but I'm puzzled further to see the food completely spoiled. What? What in the world is going on?

"Gross!" I say aloud at the rotten, wasted food, to no one in particular as I throw it away.

I'm very confused as to where my dad is, so I call him multiple times, but even then, he doesn't pick up the phone, and it goes straight to voicemail. So weird. I wondered if maybe he was either downstairs or upstairs in one of the other flats visiting the neighbors, so make my way down to Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung's flat first in search of my missing father. I knock on their door, which is opened by a confused looking Mr. Kim.

"Oh, Y/n? Hello. What're you doing down here?" He asks. "Did you come to visit?"

"H-hi Mr. Kim." I say nervously. "I was just wondering if my father was down here? Or perhaps upstairs with the Mins? Or maybe you and Mr. Jung may have seen him?"

He looks confused, and even surprised by my questions, but shakes his head. "No, I'm afraid I haven't seen your father, sweetie. Why don't you come in, and we can talk?" He offers, and I nod, following him in. I sit down on their couch in the living room as he hands me a cup of tea, and I mumble a thank you. "Hoseok," Mr. Kim asks, "have you seen Seokjin around? Y/n says she can't find her father."

Mr. Jung looks confused too as he says, "no, I haven't seen him either. That's weird, I swore he was here this morning."

"He wasn't here when I got home." I say, "but his car is still here in the garage, and he's not answering his phone. Is he with the Mins?"

"Not that we know of." Mr. Jung says, "you said he's not answering the phone, but his car is here?" He asks, and I nod.

"That's odd. We haven't seen him at all."