Clockwise (L.H.) [1]

A few years ago, something strange started to happen. Babies would be born normally, but when they hit the age of 2 they got a clock in their wrist. At first, everyone was confused. What did the clock mean? Was it counting down to their death? They later found out that the clock was counting down to the day you met your soul mate.

-----------------------

Waiting in line at the All Time Low concert, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford started talking. They've been planning to go to this concert for a month, and now that it is finally here it is surreal.

"I didn't expect so many people to be here." Ashton said, looking ahead of him.

"Where are all these people when we need them?" Calum laughed, probably thinking of how the boys get teased because of the music they listen to.

They moved forward a bit as people were allowed in. Luke's wrist started hurting and he looked down at it.

0yr 0d 2hr 50min 54sec

"You have got to be kidding me." Luke mumbled, Michael raised his eyebrows at him. "I'm meeting my soulmate in two hours, which means I'm meeting them in there."

Calum started laughing," Good luck finding out who it is!" Luke glared playfully at him and punched him in the arm.

----------------------

The opening act just got off the stage by the time the boys got into the arena.

"Ah man, I actually wanted to see them." Ashton said, as the lights started getting darker. Screams where heard all over the place as the four boys looked up at the stage. Four figures could be seen running onto the stage, and smiles grew on their faces.

"How are you guys doing tonight?" Alex's voice rang through the arena. Screams were heard from every corner. "Alright, we are going to start off with an old classic. Here is Dear Maria." The boys screamed along with everyone else. Luke's wrist started hurting once again and he looked down.

0yr 0d 1hr 35min 28sec

He tried to ignore the fact that he was going to meet his soulmate in little over a hour and a half and put all his attention to one of his favorite bands.

"Uh fuck." Luke said, after Kids In The Darks finished.

"What?" Ashton asked, looking over at him.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Luke groaned.

"So go you dipshit." Michael said, looking back to the stage.

"No need to be rude Clifford." Luke said as he started to push his way past people. The bathrooms were to his right. His height did help during this. He finally got to them and surprisingly enough, there wasn't a line. He walked in and did his business. When he was washing his hands, he noticed the clock had changed.

0yr 0d 0hr 0min 25sec

His breathe got caught in his throat. Here? In the boys bathroom? He waited while it counted down. He looked around and saw two of the stalls occupied. A flush of a toilet... 24... the person walked out... 22... the person washed their hands... 18... they looked at Luke confused and left... 15... another flush... 12...

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3... the person walked out and it was a girl.

2... she turned towards Luke

1... she grabbed her wrist at the same time Luke grabbed his.

0...