Years (C.H.) [3]

Aiden walked out of his room with a white button up shirt, some black jeans, and black vans. He styled his hair up and placed a beanie over it. The boys walked out in all black other than Calum who was wearing the outfit that Aiden helped pick out.

No surprise there, Aiden thought.

"You look good Aiden." Luke smiled, running a hand through his hair.

"Thanks Hemmings, you don't look too bad yourself." Aiden winked at him, making him laugh.

"Alright let's go." Calum said, grabbing his keys and walking out. The boys followed and Aiden was last, he was on his phone texting someone.

"Who are you talking to?" Ashton asked, as they all got in the car.

"Just this kid in one of my classes." Aiden said, smiling at the text he got. He quickly texted back.

"Who?" Calum asked, starting up the car.

"Uh, Matthew? He's in the frat that is hosting the party," He locked his phone and looked up at the boys, "What?" The boys shrugged their shoulders while Calum shook his head and started to drive.

When they walked in, it felt like a movie scene. The smell of weed, cigarettes, sweat, and alcohol filled the air. Teens were dancing on the left and people were making out on the right. There was a small space where no one was standing, that lead to the kitchen. The boys quickly walked to the kitchen, trying not to bother the horny couples that were eating each other's mouths.

"That's disgusting." Calum said, making Aiden laugh.

"Wait until you get a girlfriend, you'll be the same way."

Calum shook his head, "Hey, I have some pride. I would at least take her to a room."

"At least." Aiden repeated, laughing.

Michael grabbed a cup and filled it up with beer, he drank some and looked around.

"Do you guys know anyone here?" He looked at Cal and Aiden.

Aiden grabbed a cup and mixed rum and coke in it," I know a few of the boys that are in the frat. I probably know a lot of people here, I just can't really see them with how many people are here." Aiden laughed.

"I don't think I know anyone, if I'm honest." Calum turned around and smirked," Spoke too soon. I'll be back." Calum walked over to a girl that he used to hook up with in Freshman year. They started to flirt and Aiden shook his head.

"I'm sorry Aiden." Ashton said, looking over at Calum.

"Don't be. So, which one of you losers is going to dance with me?" Aiden asked, smiling.

"I will." A voice said from behind, the boys turned around to see a tall boy with brown hair and green eyes smiling at them with his hand raised.

"Aye, Matt." Aiden hugged him and then turned to the three boys," This is Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, and Michael Clifford. They're Calum's friends from Sydney."

Matt stuck his hand out," It's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." They all shook hands," So, that dance?" Aiden nodded and they walked to the dance floor. Calum walked back to the group and motioned his head to the two boys with a questioning look in his eyes.

"That's Matt, Aiden wanted to dance so there they go." Michael answered, Calum looked at them and his jaw locked.

"Is little Calum getting jealous?" Luke said in a baby voice, mocking his best friend.

Calum rolled his eyes," shut up Hemmings. You guys know how I feel about him."

"And you're oh so amazing at showing it." Ashton said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up okay? I know I suck but he's probably not my-"

"Shut the fuck up Calum. You're both aging idiot, it's obvious he's your soulmate." Michael said, pulling up a photo of them when they first met, he looked through his photos then showed a recent one. Calum grabbed his phone and looked at the photos again.

"Holy shit." All three boys rolled their eyes.

"So are you going to go get him or not." Ashton said, looking at Aiden and Matthew dancing. Calum walked up to them and smiled.

"Matthew, this is Calum. Calum, Matt."

They shook hands. "I'm sorry but can I steal him real quick?" Calum said, Matthew nodded his head and after telling Aiden he'll text him later, walked towards the kitchen.

"What's up?" Aiden said. Calum didn't really think anything through. How was he going to confess his feelings? "Cal?" Calum grabbed Aiden's face and kissed him. Aiden didn't kiss back right away, and it scared Calum. Maybe he didn't return the feelings. When he was getting ready to pull away, Aiden kissed back. Cal slowly pulled away and rested his forehead on his.

"I love you Aiden."

"I love you too Aussie."