Chapter 14

"Stacy what the fuck do you want." Opal was feeling very sexually frustrated in that moment as she gave her sister a deadly glare.

"Look I don't mean to intrude on your little girls party or whatever but I mean I am your guess treat me with some respect."

"Stacy I don't even live here and Megan isn't even married to dad yet."

"Doesn't matter, I've decided we should be a family so shove over." She took Opals spot on the couch finishing the girls wine. "Why are you even here?" Opal didn't understand why her older sister had decided that now was the time to be present in the girl's life again.

"Maybe I just miss my baby sis." She shrugged which Opal could see right through her lies.

"What are you trying to get out of this?"

"Ugh your always so pushy." She rolled her eyes as the two started to bicker leaving Megan sat on the couch in silence. All she needed was a bowl of popcorn at this point.

"Fine I'll confess" she flicked some hair out of her face. "Dad says he's only gonna be giving me my monthly allowance if I was a better sister to you so here I am bitch get used to it."

"You get paid!? Dad doesn't give me shit"

"We'll obviously we know who the favorite is." Stacy remarked back knowing she was pissing her sister off.

"Your a cunt!" Opal leapt off the ground inches away from ripping Stacy's hair off her scalp. "Opal!" Megan grabbed the girls arm pulling her right down onto her lap not letting go.

"Oh my god you mangy child, alright I tried I can't deal with you anymore." Stacy tip toed around the girl leaving the two alone again.

"Ugh I hate her." Opal wriggled out of the woman's grasp taking a seat beside her.

"Why do you let her get you so riled up, I mean at this point she only does it for amusement and you constantly giving in is only boosting her ego."

"I just-I don't know." Opal could feel the numbness restore inside of her knowing she was never gonna really feel like she belonged in her family.

"We should head to bed it's getting late." Megan stood up placing a hand towards Opal which she happily accepted.

"I can't even sleep half the time I think I have insomnia or something." The girl confessed already knowing she was gonna get no sleep tonight. Megan looked at the fragile girl feeling sympathetic towards her situation.

"Just try your best." She squeezed the girls hand before she headed to her room.

~
"2:30 in the fucking morning" Opal rolled over giving up on the thought of rest which was never gonna happen. "Just kill me already." She grumbled before heading out of her room deciding to give sleeping on the couch a try.

The brunette was walking down the hallway passing by Megan's room on her way as the floor boards creaked beneath her. She was trying to be as silent as possible until she heard another presence behind her.

"Megan?" she whispered assuming it had to be her.

"Yeah it's me" she said quietly back as she walked in front of the hallway window letting the night sky shine onto her face allowing her to come into view.

"Why are you up?" Opal knew why she was up but why was Megan?

The girl took in the woman's attire realizing she was only wearing a silky robe as her hair fell down her shoulders effortlessly. How does someone look so beautiful in the middle of night. Opal couldn't wrap her mind around it already knowing she probably looked like a fucking zombie in her oversized t-shirt and booty shorts.

"Mark never came home tonight, he said he was staying over at the office or something." She shrugged glancing at his empty room to the the right of them. "I thought you didn't even sleep with the guy?"

"I don't but I still feel lonely sometimes you know." She took a few steps closer as her emerald eyes met the girls hazel ones. Opal breathed deeply already smelling the woman's vanilla scent envelop her.

"We shouldn't." Opal reminded the two as they were only inches away from each others lips.

"I know." Megan sighed as her mind could only focus on Opal's rosy lips. "But right now k don't really care." She whispered out before connecting their lips. She sighed into the kiss letting all those built up emotions finally be released.

Opal slid her hand to the back of the woman's head pulling her closer as she let her feelings take control finally. She pushed the blonde against the wall as she felt Megan melt into her touch. "Opal" Megan sighed as the girl peppered small kisses down the woman's neck feeling as her robe was getting looser by the second.

Megan had never felt this feeling of love or want but she knew for a fact that right in this moment she wanted nothing more than to have Opal be hers forever.

The body warmth between them was growing as they both felt the lust and passion spill out through their kisses.

Opals hand ran up the woman's bare thigh feeling her smooth skin beneath her fingertips. They easily glided underneath wanting to feel every inch of Megan's body in that moment.

Closer and closer they slid up as Megan started to feel fuzzy at the overwhelming thoughts running through her mind in this moment. She knew it was wrong but she didn't care knowing that Mark was not the person she loved. Megan hyper fixated on every touch from the girl. Her one hand sliding up her robe which she knew had nothing under. The girls lips against her own and her other hand which pulled the blonde imaginably close against her. She waited and waited as Opal slowly drew her hand up knowing that she couldn't handle her slow teasing much longer after waiting so long to finally be in the girls grasp.

Just as Opals hand hovered above where Megan wanted her most they heard a door down the hall open.

Opal had never flung off of someone so fast as she practically smacked her back against the wall opposite Megan. Both of them were trying to steady their breathing as footsteps drew near both of them hoping they hadn't been caught.

"What the hell are you guys doing up?" Stacy came into view rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Did the storm wake you guys too?" Her words brought Opals attention to the loud thunder that basically raddled the house. She hadn't even noticed being to busy unraveled in Megan's touch.

The both of them still trying to catch their breaths just nodded in unison agreeing with Stacy's assumption.

"Okay? Look whatever I'm too tired to deal with you two at the moment." She brushed past them cluelessly as she observed their odd behavior. "Why is everyone in this house so fucking weird." She complained making her way downstairs.

After the eldest had completely gone out of view grabbing a water from the kitchen Opal began to talk.

"We should probably go back to bed huh?"

"Yeah we should" Megan agreed swallowing all the lust she felt a few minutes ago as she tried to come back to her senses. They hadn't noticed but they were only inches away again until the stairs creaked pulling them apart.

"What are you two doing lurking in the hallway still. It's creepy as fuck." Stacy walked past and into her room water in hand. The both of them knew in that moment they couldn't continue at least not for tonight. So with disappointment filling both of their words they hastily said good night before shutting their own doors knowing their previous moment was gonna keep them up the remainder of the night.