Chapter 1

♡——————————————-♡

♡——————————————-♡

*HoNk HoNk*

*HOoOonNnNkK*

She could feel the hard gravel underfoot, cutting into her (S/C). Her hearing and vision were impaired. The muffled sounds, however, continued to become stronger. 'What happened to the sun?' She thought back to the hours when the sun had been beaming down on her.

Her joints creaked and popped back into place as her body gradually put itself back together. The first section began with her neck, reconnecting tendons and doing little repairs here and there. Finally, she could see clearly, her vision resolving as she noticed a variety of foreign structures. 'Night... How long was I out?' (Y/N) couldn't figure out where she was; hadn't she just died? It was unusual and unfamiliar.

She made small motions, realizing that she could now elevate herself. Pushing herself to get up, she discovered she was resting on a quiet section of the street. Her eyes widened in surprise at her own state. 'I feel no discomfort, Why is that?' She realized that her body was hurting but was still healing itself. Was this due to the need to survive and keep going? Perhaps she was given another chance?

She instantly got up, feeling the rush of blood to her brain. Her vision clouded slightly as she expelled all of the contents remaining in her stomach. A coppery liquid combined with stomach acid and unknown bits of her last meal. After wiping the remains, she looked around and noticed the foreign language. "If I remember correctly, this is Italian...?"

she remembered one of her options in school was to choose Spanish, Italian or French. She chose Italian because she felt it would be interesting to learn a few phrases here and there thanks to her newfound obsession with the anime Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

(Y/N) stretched, popping her painful joints, ready to leave her current location. 'I need to find a phone or something, hell even a date...' She looked around and noticed that the night wasn't as busy, but there were a lot of shady people about. The clothes were strange, like something from the 1990s or early 2000s. "Maybe it's just popular around here?" she wondered, feeling as if she were in a time capsule as she gazed around.

♡————TIME SKIP——————♡

As she approached a more busy location, she noted the attention she received, with some people avoiding her or whispering. She clinched her teeth in humiliation. 'I would avoid someone too if they looked like they crawled out of a hole,' she said as she entered a store and noticed a newspaper stand.

The bell chimed as she entered alerting the owner who was a chubby, old gentleman. "Ciao, what are you looking for? Signora." (Y/N) turned her head to the source of the noise finally noticing the man. "What year is it? I have no Euros to buy the newspaper over there." she bluntly told the old man whose face looked confused. "Euros? We pay in Lira, dear." that's when her mind finally clicked into place. 'So I either traveled back in time, or I got isekai'd...'

"Do you need the date, Sì?" "Well, it is currently 1998." The elderly man looked through the newspapers to show her. "I really feel bad for you youngsters out here, shooting up drugs like candy." The man began to babble as he packed some snacks into a tiny plastic bag for her. "I hope things change one day; it's so sad..." "Kids nowadays have no concept of money and go absolutely hungry!"

(Y/N) was surprised by the quick assumption. "Wait, uhh...Signore?" she asked, attempting to recall the correct term before proceeding. "I don't do drugs, I only got into an accident thats all!"

The old guy blinked in astonishment as he handed her the bag. "What was the accident?" Actually, I'd rather not ask about it. "You never know if you are too sensitive!" He burst out laughing. 'Okay, I suppose that was disrespectful. But it was helpful of him to give me anything.'

The young girl collected her belongings before turning to express her gratitude. "Grazie, Signore!" As she was about to depart, the man flashed her a warning glance. "I can tell you're a foreigner, This part of Italy is full of crime." His accent was barely evident because he talked in fluent English this time.

"Passione, be mindful of them. Anywhere you go or look, you may encounter a member in disguise. Though some members are not interested in displaying themselves, we do have some undercover. They appear to be ordinary citizens; perhaps I am one and you have no idea. "That's how serious it is." (Y/N) appeared astonished by the revelation. 'Passione...It seems familiar, but from where?'

She gasped, scaring the old guy in front of her, as she painstakingly searched her brain for any possible clue. "Oh my god, I'm in Golden Wind!" She was taken aback by the revaluation.

Waving the old man goodbye, she left the store, heading out to find a place to stay. "This is great! I'm broke; I literally died; oh, and I'm in a new world! So lovely," she complained about her situation. "This world isn't as dangerous as Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, or any other action-packed anime I've seen," she ranked her thoughts carefully.

"In this universe, there is death, but it's rare, depending on the situation. As long as I stay out of the plot, I'll be okay." Deep inside her conscience, she wanted to save those who would die, but another part of her was scared to die too. She growled in anguish, pulling at her (h/c) hair.

"I want them to live too, is that so wrong?" She felt awful, but perhaps she could affect the plot slightly or simply exist as a typical side character. Hopefully, she will figure it out in due time; for the time being, she needed a place to rest.

♡——————————————-♡

♡——————————————-♡A/n: Hey, told ya this might go somewhere

♡——————————————-♡
A/n: Hey, told ya this might go somewhere. Just fixing it up a bit. She hasn't fully seen her reflection yet, but (Y/n) doesn't know why people are referring her as if she is younger yet. Hope this revised chapter is better. Hope you liked it!