Chapter 2

♡——————————————-♡

♡——————————————-♡

'It's been three weeks, and I haven't seen anyone familiar.' The sun glared brilliantly as its early rays shined down on the young girl.

'Well, I suppose that's a good thing. Shelter was difficult to come by; I had to sleep on benches or hide in alleys.' She rose from the bench she was sitting on and stretched her tight muscles.

'I found out on the second day that I arrived that I aged a couple of years backwards from when I was placed in this world. I look to be about eleven or twelve, which is unfortunate since I'll have to go through puberty again... '

(Y/N) explored the new area she woke up in, hoping that the new day would bring her some sort of luck.

She was faced with a dilemma as she strolled further. 'My age makes it difficult for me to find a job, but I need money badly.' (Y/n) didn't want to be associated with anything as risky as Passione, and she had no intention of joining the mafia.

'Recently, I've also been experiencing some strange feelings. I've felt a tug or a connection ever since I entered this world, but I have no idea what it may be. It is really annoying and I hope it goes away soon.'

She halted suddenly as she went past another person. The sensation had returned, faster than before, and her heart was racing in her chest. 'W-What on earth is this feeling?'

She pivoted to observe a youthful gentleman grasping an exposed lighter. Possibly a side character, considering he didn't resemble anyone she had ever seen.

Though she was lured to the mysterious aura's magnetic pull, she had no idea why her instincts told her to follow silently.

♡————TIME SKIP—————♡

She had been following the young man for the past two hours. (Y/n) had observed that the lighter's flame was still blazing brightly despite the fact that he had not unlit it.

'don't even know why, but this situation feels strangely familiar!' She had previously seen the lighter and its design, but she couldn't quite put her finger on why the man was acting strangely.

Although she was aware that the lighter in part 5 might activate stands, she was also ignorant of the stand's workings. She just understood that after it's released, you either die or are "chosen," which is the first step toward becoming a member of Passione.

'I don't think it could be it; maybe it's a coincidence...?' She had a mental notion. Her thoughts shouted at her to leave the stranger alone, but her body followed, as if drawn to him.

Despite her best efforts to flee, she found herself drawn closer to the young man, her gaze immediately following the movement of the lighter.

The man finally turned, noticing her presence. He looked to be in his 20s. Light stubble, messy hair, and wore thick-framed glasses.