3

War stared at the big house in front of him, how long had he been since he set foot there?  As far as he remembers, he's only been there twice.  It was maybe 6 or 7 years ago.  But not once he met yin there.

War glanced at yin who had been sending him a look of disgust and irritation, he could only silently suppress all the churning feelings in his chest.  There's no point in being overly sensitive and emotional for everything that's going on right now eventho it was too much, too much for someone could bear. 

Khun brought him here, forced him to stay here.  He doesn't know what his father's plan is, but maybe it's just pity and it's actually true...

"You stay here with me, at least this is my payment to your stupid and useless mother."  he said, then glanced at yin who was still standing with a sour face.

"Show him the room."  khun said to yin who immediately replied with a look of horror.

"What do you mean, pa ? Don't tell me .."

"Yeah, let him stay in your roof top room."

Yin's eyes widened in disbelief.  "Well, our house has a lot of rooms, why does he have to stay there? For god sake, Pa? Really?!"

Khun's eyes sharpened, "Yin! Since when did you talk so much like this? Pa never raise you to be so noisy! I never taught you to argue a lot and always talk back to every word I say!!"

Yin paused before trying to suppress his emotions and spoke more calmly, "I'm sorry, pa. I just assume we have plenty of rooms, so he can stay anywhere other than in my room. I'm not comfortable for a stranger to stay in my room!"  he said calmy

Khun sighed and pointed at War, "He's your brother. You two were born a year apart, so-

"I don't care.  I just want my room for myself." Yin argues, his tone sound so frustrated but he should know that never once did his father take back his own words again.

"You heard me, yin. And that's my final decision.  Just bring him upstairs now!." When Khun left, Yin immediately glared at War.

War looked down, then turned around and decide to walked out. It was so suffocating. War felts like he doesnt belong there too, he should choose to leave alone rather than staying here.. he doesnt know what will happen if he staying here.

Also, all the information right now..
Yin being his brother and all.. such mindblowing and unrealistic truth..

"Where are you going, idiot?"  war steps were halted, "I'll just go home, you can have this house for yourself."  He said without looking back.

"And since when can you decide things by yourself?" 

Now, that took all his interest. Confussion consume all over his body.

"But,... I mean, you really hate me, don't you? Wouldn't it be better if I just left?" 

"Who are you to decide what is good or bad for me huh?"

"follow me!"  Yin said curtly.  Forced war to follow him, trailing behind him but not too close.  Yin opened the door to his room, with irritated eyes he glanced at war, while sighing heavily he opened the door wide enough to let war get into his room. 

War was silent looking around the room in amazement and also confused. He hesitantly glanced at yin then pointed at the bed.  "Only one bed?"

Yin smirked and disapprovingly shook his head.  "You think I'll let a human like you sleep in the same bed with me.." yin point himself and war.. he sighed and clicked his tongue, "your room is upstairs!"  Yin said.