6

"Are you traumatized by being hit? Or maybe at home you are often beaten? I can see that your body is bruised. Who beat you? Pa?" Yin asked nonchalantly.  War nodded slowly.

"Pa did a great job for educating you to be a resilient child like this. I support what pa is doing." Yin continued.  War didn't move, deep in his heart he really hoped yin would be the one who defend him.

Not long after, loud footsteps were heard.  The door of the room opened and revealed yin's friends who were none other than earth, Bible, bright and also...  prom.  They all came none other than to visit yin.  war remained silent in his place, he felt awkward meeting them other than in the school environment.

Also that boy? Prom? What is he doing here? He knew yin?

"Eh, war,  you are here too?" Bright asked first to open a conversation with him.

"It's late, war. Aren't you coming home? Your parents won't be looking for you though?"  now it was earth's turn to ask.
War just nodded and smiled awkwardly while looking at yin who have big eyes right now.

Yin turns to be nervous, his friends doesnt know at all about his current status with that idiot war and he wont ever reveal it to the world. It was already embarassing enough for him!!

"Mm.. I don't need you anymore, you go home. What are you waiting for?"  Yin push him away without a heart.  He even violently kicked war out in front of his best friend.

"Can I just stay here? Pa must be..."  War said to yin, his gaze was so pleading to the man but yin hurriedly cuts him off.

"No, i dont care. what will happen in your home even you get beaten by your parent, i dont fckin care. That's your business, your life's business. What does it have to do with me?"  Yin snapped.  He doesn't even care if what comes out of his mouth will hurt other people's feelings.

"B-but it's raining outside..."

Prom got up right then and there, "I'll just take you with my car. It's late, it's also heavy raining outside!"  Prom offers himself.

"you scared of the rain, huh? Dont be a pathetic human. You're not a girl!! Don't do anything to beg for pity. Just ignore him, he can go home himself."  Yin squeaked harshly.  Prom sigh and confusingly look at yin and war. In the end he can only follow what yin says, because he already heard that war is yin' lover, so for now yin has more right to make decisions.

"Are you crazy to ask your lover to come home alone plus it's raining outside?"  Bright asked in disbelief, but yin did not respond.

"Mm... Yin.. im sorry, I'm going home now. You get well soon, so you can go back to school. The doctor said tomorrow morning you can go home, right?"  War said to yin one last time, but the man just cleared his throat unbothered.  War also took the time to say goodbye to the others. "All of you, i go home first."

When war had disappeared behind the door, yin proudly said, "You know, he's my slave. Actually, I accepted him as my lover so I could use him as a slave. He's already so obedient. Sometimes I think, is he really innocent or stupid or just plain idiot?"  Yin laughed so satisfied.

"Waaa! What happen to our ice prince? You, the one who never bully people is actually scarier than us !" Earth remarks, the other nodding but then they just laugh it all except prom who was looking so bored.

"My life, my game. With him into my life, that means I'm free to play with him in any way i want. Beside, so far i enjoy this game so much ."  Yin continued with the rest of his laughter.

"Oh prom.. btw, have you decided?  You must be transferring this month to our school right?" Yin said and pats his shoulder while prom just smirking.

~~