7 🔞

"yin, tonight come with me to meet some of my business partners!"  Khun asked yin who was just about to go upstair to his room. it was a week after his injury got better.

"Yes, pa." Yin replied simply.

Yin was about to go again when his father said, "Don't forget to put a tuxedo. This is a formal event in the ballroom."  said khun, yin couldnt not notice some different tone on his father voice, yin could guess if there was another purpose of this event.

After taking a shower, his eyes caught something. He sigh but didnt say anything,  turns out his father already prepared him a full attire in his bed. Yin wore a black shirt with two top buttons that were intentionally open.

Khun was already waiting for him in the car, before yin came in and sat in the driver's seat.  During the trip, he just kept quiet and focused on looking straight ahead.

"Almost of my friend's son are already engaged. They did that with——-"

"Forcefully?"  Yin cut in quickly. "They should refuse if they don't want to, they are a bunch of idiots."  he continued with a cynical smile.

"They're not idiots, they just smart enough to choose their happiness." Khun said making yin smile sarcastically.

"Happiness huh? Isn't the main purpose of the engagement just for the sake of the company's reputation and future? Arent yall parents only care about the company's reputation than our happiness."

Khun was silenced hearing that.

"Then what about my happiness?" 

"Why ask other people about your happiness? Your happiness, only you the one who knows about it."  Khun answered meaningfully. 

"Will pa accept it if I tell you what is my happiness in this world?"

Khun nodded, "your happiness comes first but not it....yin, just not that!"

Yin suddenly laughed and squeaked because he couldn't believe him, "yeah in the end You won't be able to accept it right?! dont you call me abnormal back then, pa? I make you embarassed because im like this right?"

~~~

Yin could only take a deep breath when his father guide him to approached a girl from an upper-class family. The ballroom is super full but he feels so empty so lonely so lost.  Yin actually had expected from the start that khun had invited him to this event with the other intention of introducing a girl to him.  This is not the first time, but the tenth time.

While his father busy with other old people who smells money, he immediately sat down and took a sip of the drink. He watch the girls who were acting shy in front of his eyes. Acting so feminine but her smile is so fake.

"My name is ploy , im--"

"Oke hello ploy, im yin. Nice to meet you and goodbye forever."  Yin answered briefly, concisely and clearly.

"Huh? Goo-goodbye forever? What do you mean?" The girls look at him confusingly.

Yin sigh, "you come here knowing you'll be introduce to some boy right? Yes thats me and i have no desire to know you!"

"This is the umpteenth time my father has tried to introduce me to a girl, and everyone is not interesting enough in my eyes, including you."  Yin emphasized his sentence. "Not because you less pretty or beautifull. Dont worry, you great enough to marry some handsome young and rich boy but thats not me because i like man. I prefer man than woman."

That honest statement made ploy freeze in place.  Right after saying that, yin walked away leaving ploy still shocked by his confession.  Yin felt so relieved after telling the truth.