Chapter 6

~Arthit's POV~

"That's not funny." Felix pushed me slightly & he kept pushing until I told him I was kidding, but I was serious about what I said. It's the only logical thing I could think of if you put all the pieces together, anyone would think that. "Let's see, 3 past Rangers in a dark evil color scheme, Corrupted Morphers, & the Golden Trio being taken hostage." I moved my hands in a way to tell him my thought process is starting to make sense. It did get him thinking. "By that logic, they're trying to recruit more of them." I started nodding my head sarcastically. Felix is getting it now.

"Oh fuck, this is really happening." Felix was starting to feel how real all of this was getting. This means the world is in danger, people could get hurt if we don't stop it. "Ok, wait, shut the fuck up. Give me a second to think this through. Holy shit~" My poor friend, I haven't said anything yet. Felix randomly grabs my hand to place it over his heart. Weird. His heart rate was elevated indicating he's scared & I honestly don't blame him. It's up to us, just Felix & I, to save the world from utter destruction.

"I know how you feel. When you start to feel the literal world on your shoulder, you start to question if you're really the right person for the job. We're using legacy powers after all." I had to give Felix my signature smile to reassure him that everything is ok, my heart is beating just as fast though. Looking down towards the bonfire, Luna was the only one there. She was wrapped around her usual yellow blanket then a yellow orb falls slowly in front of her. Same thing for Felix & I just blue & pink. "Another one? I swear the orb's power is within us already." Felix said in a confused tone of voice & I just shook my head.

"This one is different. I think these are for guidance."

Luna looked around until she saw the both of us sitting on the slant of the sand hill. We showed her a small smile & wave. Our orbs went flying all of a sudden to circle around the fire. Felix & I carefully made our way down to Luna. "I'm pretty sure it's trying to tell us something like the last time." Luna asked the second we got to her as the 3 of us just watched our colored orbs go round in a circle. "Let me know if you guys find any more information about what they were going to do Ikaika guys." Felix & I looked at each other then back to Luna. We though the same exact thing.

The orbs flew straight towards the direction of the cave. I could already tell that Luna wants to have some part our investigation. "If you're that concerned, just come with us. I know you want to." Felix put a hand on her shoulder only for her to jab his arm a few seconds later. That was personal. "Just because we became Power Rangers doesn't mean we became friends again, Felix. I have no desire to be part of this." It feels I should be saying something, but at the same time this is between Luna & Felix. I shouldn't be interrupting.

"We were given a gift to save our friends from whatever the fuck is out there. I know you want to figure out what's going & this is the only way to do it because we're not going to update you on every single lead we have. We'll be too busy trying to save your boyfriend while you just sit on the sidelines doing absolutely nothing." I gasped, I never thought Felix's words could stoop that low. Especially, when he's talking to Luna. I still felt as if I had no right to intervene. "What you said?" Luna grabbed Felix's left arm to pull him forward then immediately knocking him to the ground by checking him with her right shoulder. I can tell she plays Street Fighter.

"Guys, we don't have time for this..."

"BUT OUT!!!" The both of them yelled at me in unison when Felix stood up to straighten out his clothes then he pulled out the Mystic Morpher from his pocket to shove it in Luna's hand. I didn't know Felix kept it on him. "I'm done with your bullshit, figure it out for yourself if the person you care about the most is worth saving." Felix headed towards the cave & I was kind of too busy looking at Luna to follow. She had her back towards me, I don't think she knows I haven't left her yet. "You agree with him, don't you." Luna sat down on the log nearby looking down at the Mystic Morpher in her hand.