Moments before disaster

I have returned to serve you with a quick chapter before disaster

Quick means below 2000 words but above 1000 words, a nice range there

-

Germany was quickly doing some research and Poland came in.
'Everything good?' Poland checked in.
'Shouldn't we get out of here soon? I mean it's been a while... shouldn't UN return for help or something.. we have to get out ourselves.' Germany answered, 'We shouldn't stay here, won't Amelie return or something to do a round two with others?'

'It's okay, she probably backed off, don't be so worried all the time.' Poland put his hand on Germany's back to comfort him a little.
'Area 51 guards are After us and the FBI and who knows who else? I don't think we are safe yet.' Germany sighed. Poland knew Germany was right, but he couldn't admit it to cause him more panic.

'How about we got rest? Maybe bake something?' He suggested, trying help Germany out of his situation.
'Baking competition?' Germany looked at Poland, hoping he would say yes. He loved baking with his mother when he was younger and it probably helped him to calm down more than anything.

'Yes, baking competition, are we doing dessert or dinner?' Poland accepted, Germany thought about it.
'Dessert!'

Alrighty *pulls out google* I'm extremely uneducated when it comes to dessert because I don't eat dessert 😭

'Okay! Wait who is taking care of dinner then.'
Czechia opened the door slowly.
'Hey! It's me! I'm Uhh.... I lost a bet with America and I have to make dinner so I have three options, Svíčková, Bramboračka or Guláš'

Germany blinked confused, did Czechia smash his head on the keyboard to make those words? Eh he can't be talking when an Ambulance is called Krankenwagen like what even is that.

Poland meanwhile was thinking about it.
'How about bramboračka? I haven't had that for a while'
'Okay! No problem. I heard you guys were having a baking competition or something?'
'No we are making bubble, OF COURSE IT'S DESSERT!'
'Okay okay chill brother- I'll make dinner and then the kitchen is yours to blow up.' Czechia quickly said before rushing off to make dinner.

Taiwan was asleep when she was woken up by a phone ringing, it came from Chen's phone. Chen picked it up and left room, leaving Taiwan unattended again. This time she was wondering if she should escape or peak on their conversations.

'Amelie? It's been years, why the hell are you calling me? I told you, I got the money from that and I'm financially stable currently. Are you here to make another deal?' Chen asked, speaking loudly from the other room. That's it, she was going to check it out. Taiwan got up slowly and used the drawer next to her for support before getting up, she almost fell forwards but it worked. She walked over slowly and hid before the door.

Amelie: I know you found Taiwan, she is here with you right?
Chen: What the heck do you want? I'm not going to betray her again.
Amelie: so she is there, how cute. I saw her on the news

She was on the news? Well that's not epic

Amelie: Can you do my a favour? Bring her here?
Chen: Why are you after Taiwan, you have other countries to simp for
Amelie: simp? No. I'm doing business, don't be so rude
Chen: Let them live their lives, you don't live in a simulator. Stay in your own planet you greedy person. I knew I was supposed to hand her to you, but not fake my own death. That was too far.
Amelie: please it's just a death
Chen: it's not just a death, I was her best friend. What if I killed your dog in front of you? How heartless do you have to be?
Amelie: If you aren't going to hand her over, I will get her myself.
Chen: you better not. She is better under my care before she can return back.
Amelie: whoops, got your location~ bye bestie
Chen: FUCK YOU!