8. "Don't cry, I've got you"

My friends teased me about being put in a time out and it annoyed the shit out of me. That was happening for a week, I would really want punch Louis and Niall in their faces. They were making fun of me, but also they felt sorry, they realised that it's hard to be watched by mister Styles all the time.

In a week everyone seemed to forget about my extremely embarrassing experience, because they all were now focused on an upcoming trip to Canterbury. That's a small town located near to our school. There're a couple of pretty places there and a magical vibe everywhere around the town. We were excited, I've never been there.

Before I got in the bus, someone grabbed me by my arm and turned me around. Of course it was mister Styles. We were cool now, we forgot and forgave each other and I felt more comfortable around him, that's why it wasn't a big deal for me to say "Ugh, what? Please don't lecture me".

"Of course I'll lecture you, you're my responsibility" he said raising an eyebrow "Now, first of all, do not get lost. Don't get into any cars, don't drink, smoke, take stuff. Be careful, don't leave mister Adams, he'll be watching you and the others, follow his orders"

"Okay, alright, calm down" I said rolling my eyes, because he just said the most obvious things in the world.

"Behave" he said, softly pushing me to the bus and loosing his grip on my arm.

This gesture made me feel something new. I haven't had this feeling for a while. The softness of his voice and touch, I felt nauseous, but in a good way. No, no, no, I can't feel this way right now. Put yourself together, Amelie. He's a grown up man, he should be someone like a brother to you, not a lover. But he's only few years older and he's so pretty and caring... Stop it, not now, he obviously would think I'm insane if he knew what I'm thinking. I should just forget about it.

The ride took us less than an hour. We were there by midday and I felt a huge wave of inspiration as soon as we got in the town. I stepped out of the bus and headed somewhere with Niall and the guys, I didn't really care where we were going, I just followed them.

"So, here's the plan" Liam started "we go to a pub, get wasted then go sober up somewhere and go back to the school" Liam said clapping his hands one time.

"You didn't have to say that out loud now, that's what we planned during the whole ride, you idiot" Louis said as we walked towards the pub in the middle of the town.

"Just remember that we have to be in the bus by eight" Liam pointed out.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up" Zayn waved him off.

We stepped into the pub and it felt like the other world. I mean, it was all so quiet, beautiful, calm outside, and so dark, loud, rough inside. I liked it though, haven't been in places like that for a long time.

We sat at the table, but Niall didn't take a seat.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked.

"Vodka" Louis said right away.

"Beer" Liam and Zayn said at the same time.

I didn't know, what to do. Harry didn't allow me to drink, but I haven't had a drink in forever and I don't think I will be allowed to have it the next time, so it's now or never.

"I want mojito" I said, that's what I really wanted, but I felt a little bad about it, because I was disobeying Harry right now. I guess, I'll have to make sure he never finds out.

"Okay. And I want guinness. I'll go bring you the drinks, but you'll send me money later, I'm not volunteering for alcoholics, understand?" Niall said walking to the bar.