°Nate°🍋°Tease°

I don't think I have ever seen Nate smut :○ if you have type the user I want to read.

Warning:SMUT bit of angst ig
Smut:Teasing,dirty talk,Handcuffs

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Nate loves this skirt,

Nate loves this top,

Nate loves this lingerie,

And all this just too tease him I couldn't wait to tease him all night.

We were going to a club a big one which I know he will try and kiss me and I won't let him.

"Baby are you ready?" Nate shouted I could hear him coming up and then the door opening.

"Yes I'm done,how do I look?" Twirling about Nate had anger written on his face.

"No way you're wearing that!" he raised his voice with a tint of annoyance.

I knew this skirt made him horny. He started grazing has hand near my underwear.

I heard him groan

"No nate we are going I'm not missing the club night for sex."I demanded

I walk down to the car. Here I would tease him. I sat down lifting part my skirt right to my underwear.

Which was his favourite and I wanted to show him.

Nate
PS YOU WALKED OFF TO THE CAR

Teasing me, saying she's not having sex and miss the club oh I am showing teaching her a lesson back home.

I walk down to the car I sit and grab onto the wheel looking at her.

She's wearing them on purpose.

I put my hand on her thigh getting nearer and nearer to her clit.

She puts my hand away. I'm definitely pissed now.

YOU ARE WENT THE CLUB AND KEPT TEASING HIM AND THEN YOU DROVE BACK HOME

AT THE HOUSE
Jules

Nate drags me to the house quickly then proceeded to slam me on the wood door.

He looked me in the eye and his words sent shivers down my spine.

"Think you can get away with teasing me?huh you're wrong I'm going to teach you a lesson."

He started kissing me roughly then moving his hand to my waist and the other to my pussy.

He pushed 2 fingers in not letting me know making me gasp allowing him to slide his tongue in.

He chuckles "Because you teased me I'm going to fuck u until your neighbours know my name. "

Pumping his finger in and out and curling them in every spot until he found my spot.

I moaned his name into the kiss he went faster I was about to cum but then I felt empty, he removed his fingers.

I grab his hand trying to make him finger me again.

"No Bubs." He laughed grabbing me upstairs into the bedroom he covered my eyes and led me to the bed.

I heard clinking two pairs of handcuffs he handcuffed me to the bed, removing my blindfold.

He started to remove my skirt,then my shirt leaving me in my lingerie.

His hungry eyes looked at my skin.

He removed his shirt.

Shaking about in the handcuffs I saw him grin and start to whisper something

Then putting his head down and eating me out.

I had nothing but the handcuffs to grip onto. Squirming and bucking my hips then using his hands he kept me down definitely leaving handprints.

"Say my name," Nate said while still eating me out

"N-Nate..ahh~ please Nate I'm mm~ s-aaah~orry" I moaned

He looked up at me and whispered
"I'm going to destroy you,whore"

He removed my bra then played with my boobs he started to leave hickeyes

He groaned biting my earlobe
"Everyone's going to know your mine after this"

He took of his trousers the underwear
He teased my entrance lifting my leg up on his shoulder.

He pushed his whole dick into me. Trying to adjust to his size.

I moaned
"Nate mm~"

He thrusted quicker than I imagined
"I'm close!" I screamed
"Wait for me" he grunted his thrusts sloppier.

Bending down into my ears
"Cum for me sweetheart"
Causing us to cum onto each other.

"So you going to tease me again?"
He said removing the handcuffs which he kissed my wrists after.

We did aftercare then watched a movie to sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We love a after care King
Word count:701