°Nate°Horny°🍋°

I went to go look for and oufit as I walked in I looked around for an oufit I found the perfect dress.

First I took of my joggers and top leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I felt some snakey arms slither around my sides.

"Baby you look so pretty.."Nate groaned into my ear as he began to give neck kisses.

I pushed him of trying to get him off so I can try my dress on,he was pissed of at me.

"Baby please..I can make u feel good" He took his hands teasing at my strings.

I turned to face him and saw his cheeky grin. He began to kiss my lips fighting to get in side.

Slapping my ass he made gasp letting him enter. My moans made him even hornier.

Taking a breather I felt his hand get nearer and nearer my entrance until he put his hand underneath me.

"So wet just for me." He bent down to whisper in my ear.

He started to push 2 fingers pumping them in and out I was about to pleasure myself as well,but he grabbed me and pinned my arms against the wall.

Kissing my neck and boobs softly, my moans filled the room as he hit my g spot.

"NATE..mMM PleAsE."I screamed

Then he stopped licking his finger I began to un buckle his belt and let his jeans slide down.

Grabbing my hand I started massaging his dick.

"Please..." his breath hitched now and then.

I went to my knees and let his boxers slide down grabbing his dick I started licking the tip then taking his full length .

My eyes began to water and all I could here was Nates moan and my name.I kept bobbing my head up and down.

"Fuck I'm going to cum baby!"Nate moaned as I felt his dick twitch then load his cum into my mouth

I look at him and swallowed.

I stood up going to get dressed but a pair of rough hands grabbed me leading me to the bed.

"Please I need to pleasure you" as he begged for me to sit down and when I did he spread my legs,

And lick my entrance, then began to push his tongue into me and started eating me out.

He began to rub my clit I screamed his name making him go faster I grab his long hair and push my hips with the rhythm of his tongue.

My eyes rolled back in pleasure I felt empty suddenly

"You taste so good.."He kissed my thighs.

He lifted my legs up and teased my entrance.

"Bub please."I whined he then pushed himself into me causing us both to moan

He began thrusting and as he thrusted he became faster and faster and sloppier.

I grab him and push him over so I'm on top he smiled at my sudden movement.

I began bouncing on him and his hands helped me.

"Fuck I'm going to cum babe"I moaned

"Cum for me sweetheart"He said in heavy breaths so I did.

When I did I came of him and snuggled into his chest he stroked my hair.

"God I love you" He kissed me asleep.