•Left me•Nate•🍏🍓

I have not written in so long because I lost motivation and I had school so 😔 sucks but idk but I think my writing has either gotten worse or better so I hope you enjoy 😉!

I look at the fridge to the right a rotting piece of cheese and to the left a half eaten cake. I had fallen into a state of depression ever since he left I haven't been myself lately. I was scared when I saw myself spiralling into this depression but what could I do?

Bringing myself back to my problem I have to get food. I walk into my room bed is full over soft blankets and pillows I look at the mirror which is covered with a cloth I can't stand looking at myself. I wouldn't let him win this I won't let him leave me like this.

I began to grab some comfy tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie it was just the shop so wasn't anything to fancy. I grab my keys my purse and my phone put it all into a small bag that hung across my chest.

I open the front door and began heading out it was only a few minutes before I was at the entrance of the store grabbing a cart. I headed into the first aisle looking around before stopping in my tracks, no it couldn't be?

Him. He stood so calmly in his best outfit picking out some bread I begin turning backwards with my cart before hearing my name.
"Ellie?" Nate yelled across the aisle I pretended not to hear it and keep walking to the exit.

I felt a hand on my shoulder turn me around "What the fuck do you want?" I started again before giving him a chance to speak "Let me start for you, maybe to let you leave me again without turning back without saying a word?"

"I am sick and tired of being depressed and feeling like there is no hope," I began to yell "DID YOU EVEN THINK FOR A SECOND WHEN YOU LEFT ME WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE?"

My breath begins to shake my hands roughly wipe away my tears. "I'm so sorry Ellie please forgive me-" He cups my face "No you aren't sorry you are a liar" I pull my face away hating and craving his touch at the same time.

He hugs me, he gave me a hug that I didn't know I needed for a long time. "I'm sorry Nate I got angry and didn't know what to do" I sob into his chest "Shh.. It's okay your okay." My heart ached badly for the way I treated him. "Nate?" I ask "Yes?" "I love you."

Ik it's short but like yk writers block but I had to do something 😋 hope you enjoyed!