°Seth°Cheater°🍓°

SH ALCOHOL DRUNK ANGER

I laid there curling into a ball crying my eyes out.

I look at my phone multiple unread missed calls and texts.

I had been walking with around with Seth the whole day until I felt like time had frozen.

"Tim I'm sick of Lilly get rid of her" Words spill out her mouth.

"Soon baby don't worry."my boyfriend pecked her lips.

"Lils you ok?" Seth tapped me looking at my stained face. I run off too ashamed of what had happened.

I curse as the flashback replayed in my head, standing up I walk to the kitchen and grab a knife.

Playing around with it I grab whisky out the cupboard and drink it blocking
all the pain out.

I grab my knife and aim towards my skin feeling my vision on fixating onto the blood that poured out.

KNOCK KNOCK

I quickly wipe the blood on my shirt.

"Seth?" I open the door.

"Are u ok" his eyes followed the blood trail down my shirt onto my hand.

"HOLY SHIT"

I look down to see my hand dripping in blood.

"It's nothing honestly don't waste your time here." I wipe the blood away.

He steps forward and I step back he quickly grabs my arm and I jolt back.

"Let me go " I tried to pull away, I yell this time.

He grabs me putting my back onto his chest and slides down the wall holding me close.

I start to squirm pulling away I manage to turn around looking at him with glass eyes.

"I HATE YOU" I screamed repeatedly hitting his chest he wasn't fazed.

I calm down placing my head onto his chest and crying.

"Shhh...It's ok" Seth stroked my hair shushing me my eyes flutter feeling the alcohol kick in.

I grab his face getting closer.

I kiss him sharing my whisky taste he let loose.

"You drank whisky didn't you" he caught his breathe.

"Indeed I did.."I grab onto him attempting to stand only to fall onto my ass again.

We made an agreement just to sit there and so we did.

"I love you Seth I'm so lucky.."I pushed my face deeper into his chest listening to the rhythm of his heart beats.

"No I am." He kissed my head as my eye lids grew heavy.

Sleep drew me into its spell.

_________________________________________

This chapter is short but yk gotta spice it up with Seth!!!

Do requests if you want Seth or Nate mabye in the near future I might do Colby??

Opinions on me doing Seth smut 🍋😰😎