1

☁︎Greeting☁︎
—————————————————-—————————

It was a rainy afternoon,a thunderstorm had just rolled in. The booming sound of thunder shaking the house every now and then. You had been on a mission for a couple days now, you were on your way home when the storm hit.

Now here you are sitting on the ground waiting for the harsh storm to pass.

You were slowly notting off snapping your eyes open every time thunder shook the house. But the shaking of a bush made your ears perk up opening your eyes all the way.

You get up grabbing your katana slowly unsheathing it. You creep to the wooden door on the side of your room. You quickly open it hoping to catch whatever it is off guard, but you've become dumbfounded only to see a little brown bunny and a big graden some plants here and there. You close the door relaxing a little but still have your guard up.

You hear the sound of the door opening slowly you turned around quickly only to see the kind old man who let you say here. He slowly walks up to you and pats your shoulder,his hand having Concerning weak grip.

You stare at him straight in his eyes, they seem to be filled with fear. Just as you were about to ask what's wrong, in a horse voice whispers

"Run"

You back away in shock only to have the old man fall on the ground. Still shocked you look down and see a big claw marks on his back you hurry and put him on the mat laying face down.

" oh crap oh crap oh crap"

you quickly check his pulse to feel If it was still beating "oh thank god" you breath out seeing that it is.

Just as you were about to get some bandages and healing ointment for the man you get a strange felling telling you to grab your katana.

You run to get it and turn around only to find your katana hitting another. You look up to see a weird looking man.

His hair looked as if it was made of fire. His bright smile complimented the rest of him. He looks to be about 5'10 or maybe 5'11. His eyes a pretty color(s) matching his hair. He seem to have a demon slayer outfit on along with a plain haori.

"You have great reflexes" he says with a big smile
"Thanks" you say smiling back at him "you have a pretty smile" you say with confidence.

"Thanks" he said with a faint redness on his cheeks from surprise.

"I would introduce myself but it seems like we have a problem on our hand" says the handsome man.

He goes on to tell you about how there's a demon in a house and how he came to kill it. And you tell him what happened to the old man.(who's okay now because of "unknown man" finding bandages and you wrapping him up)

"Alright we need to hurry and kill that demon" you say rushing out your hosted room into a long hallway
"Alr-" the man was quickly cut off by the sound of a low growl.

Standing a few feet away from you is a demon. "I got this one" you say with upmost confidence. The man looks at you unsure, but lets you take him alone knowing if you got in any trouble he would help right away.

"Thunder breathing third form :thunder swarm "
Waves for lighting surround the enemy hitting them everywhere, leaving smoke behind in the process

"Stay here" you say in a haste voice before walking In the fog leaving the man alone.

As you walk through the fog a hand swoops out cutting you, blood slow gushing out. You jump back the fog moving with, The demon emerges from the fog jumping out at you.

You take your katana stabbing the demon in the chest quickly and swiftly. You watch as the demon struggles and screams at you until it slowly disappears.

All of the fog had disappeared from the hallway leaving you and what now seems to be a amazed man. You walk up to him and he tells you how great you were.
K

"Thank you...."

"Oh right I can introduce myself now" he says smirking "my name is kyojuro rengoku also known as the soon to be flame hashira"