2

☁︎home☁︎
———————————————————————————

"My name is Kyojuro Rengoku also know as the soon to be flam hashira"

"Its lovely to meet you Mr. Rengoku" you say trying to be respectful because this guy is going to be a hashira he could probably kill you up right now if he so pleases.

"No Mr. Rengoku is my father call me kyojuro much more pleasing to hear" Mr- I mean kyojuro says smiling "and it's also a pleasure to meet you...." He paused indicating that he wants you to tell him your name.

"Y/n l/n" you say holding your hand out for him to shake. " Y/n" he says taking your hand " a lovely name" he then pulls your hand close to his lips kissing it.

Pulling your hand back you tell him you need to go because you have someone waiting at home for you.

As you tell him that, his mood seems to dampen a little,Like he's disappointed or something. You don't think to much about it, because why would he be disappointed?

" very well it was nice meeting you" he says with his usual big smile. "You to kyojuro" you smile back waving your hand while waking downstairs. And him going back into the room with the old man.

〜time skip〜

waking down a narrow path the sunshine peeping through some trees. You see a village not to far down
The sound of people opening windows and doors can be heard.

As you arrive to the village, children crowd around you asking how your mission went.

As your telling them all about it a old lady walks up to you " would you guys leave her alone Im sure she's tired from her mission" walking to you with her wooden cane stopping in front of you.

"No it's fine I'm not tired at all grandma Yuki " you say waving your hands. Now it is to note she's not your real grandma "sure your not you look like you haven't slept all day" of course she could tell your lying she always could.

"Now go home, I'm sure your baby's missed you"

" oh your right I have to go" you say jogging away " byee!" You pick up your pace.

You arrive to a house a little ways from the village.

You open the door you hear the pitted patter of feet running from the back of the house to you. A little calico cat runs up to you begging to be picked up.

"Aww come here bean" you say picking him up hugging him close. Bean starts to rub his face on yours a purring sound emitted from him.

Still holding bean you walk more inside your home you get to your room seeing a gray cat laying on your bed. " so I don't even get a hello?" The cat only meows at you then licks her paw. "I knew you hated me mico"

As you say that the cat slowly walks to you rubbing her head on your legs then walks away.
"I'll take it" you say to no one.

Rengoku's  P.O.V

After taking care of the old man I went home. As soon as I arrive there Ubuyashiki called me to his room.

I see him bonding with his children and wife. "Sorry for interrupting but you called?"

"Oh no it's fine, children why don't you go play somewhere else." His family leaves leaving just me and him.

He tells me to sit down so I do. " how did your mission go?" He asked politely. " it went well thank you"

"I called you in here today because I want to know about the extraordinary person you met." He said smiling, I paused " how do you know about y/n?"

" I have my ways" now that I recall I remember a bird following me I didn't think much of it because it's a bird but I guess I should've.

"We'll she's a demon slayer, she ended up slaying the demon on my mission" I say. He looked a little surprised. "They uses thunder breathing, and has a pretty (color) katana and that's all" I could tell him more but I don't think he wants to hear me talk about how pretty she is.

" oh I see" he says " I would like to send you on a mission to go retrieve them please, I would love to talking to them myself." 

" is that all Oyakata-sama?"

" yes you may go."

I bow down then take my leave heading home. When I get home I got straight to my room not wanting to interact with my father.

When I got there I get in my bed and try to go to sleep, But I can't.  I just can't stop thinking about them .

It whatever I'm  probably just excited to go on my mission tomorrow. It no biggie I'm always excited to go on missions no matter how small. I let out a quiet sigh.

I shouldn't get my hopes up, they said it themselves s
They had someone waiting at home for them. There probably already married or something....

I roll over in my bed closing my eyes. Falling into a deep sleep. But still I can't help it I'm to excited.

I get to see them soon.