Breathing form

You use a thunder breathing for plot lol this also does mention how zenitsu made some the alternative forms of thunderclap and flash so spoilers for that and also you will be the one to make those so congratulations 🍾

There are 7 forms to thunder breathing
(that I know of)

First Form: Thunderclap and Flash

The user unsheathes their katana, dashes forward at blinding speeds and decapitates their opponent faster than they can react, before sheathing it back. This technique is extremely reminiscent of Iaijutsu and its movements are described to be akin to "lightning ripping through the air".

Sixfold
An extension of the Thunderclap and Flash technique created by Zenitsu. The user performs Thunderclap and Flash six times in quick succession while slightly augmenting the power and speed of his dashes.

Eightfold
An extension of the Thunderclap and Flash technique created by Zenitsu. The user performs Thunderclap and Flash eight times in quick succession while slightly augmenting the power and speed of his dashes.

Godspeed
An extension of the Thunderclap and Flash technique created by Zenitsu. The user performs Thunderclap and Flash while greatly augmenting the speed of the technique. During the first display of this technique, an unconscious Zenitsu remarked that he mustn't perform this technique more than 2 times, otherwise his legs would be rendered useless due to muscle fatigue and exhaustion. However, during the battle against Muzan Kibutsuji, Zenitsu has shown improvement in the proficiency of this technique, allowing him to use it more than 2 times while still maintaining the power and speed of the technique.

Second Form: Rice Spirit
releases five arched slashes accompanied by lightning in quick succession.

Third Form: Thunder Swarm
surrounds the enemy with waves of arched lightning and attacks them from all directions.

Fourth Form: Distant Thunder
generates a ball of electricity that releases waves of strong multi-directional lightning bolts from afar.

Fifth Form: Heat Lightning
unleashes a long-ranged upward sword slash accompanied by lightning.

Sixth Form: Rumble and Flash
releases a series of powerful long-ranged lightning attacks that strike his opponent from afar.

Seventh Form: Honoikazuchi no Kami
/Flaming Thunder God
The personal creation of Zenitsu Agatsuma. The user dashes forward at blinding speeds and unleashes a singular forward slash at a low stance, which is seemingly accompanied by a yellow Japanese dragon shaped like a lightning bolt.

———————————————————————————
And that will conclude the breathing thank you for your time

See- https://kimetsu-no-yaiba.fandom.com/wiki/Thunder_Breathing

For more :)