4

☁︎Sweet victory; new home?☁︎
—————————————————————————

⚠️Warning Gore,abuse,and sexual thought⚠️

You and rengoku rush through the small village. Looking for any demons along the way. " okay you killed one and so did I so two down and how many more to go" rengoku asked.

" at least one more he implied that he had more then one friend with him" you reply.

"Mhm okay should he stay together or split up if we Split up we have more chances of finding him, but if we stay together we can fight them together" rengoku stated again.

"Let's stay together I'm sure he's not far" you reply once again.

" okay which way should we go" rengoku asked yet again another question.

"You sure ask a lot of questions man" you say laughing "why don't you pick what way we go"

"Okay" he says blushing a little.

You turn right and end up in a open area. You both pause looking around, and spot a pile of bones and body's. Your eyes widen in shock.

You both walk closer to the pile only to get a arm thrown at you.

You jump back before it could touch one of you as you look a way from it, disgusted by the sight of the dismembered arm.

You both don't have enough time to think before the demon your looking for pops out of said pile, letting it's dress blow in the air as it jumped before softly landing. You and rengoku get into a fighting position.

You just wanna get this fight done and over with.

"Well what do we have here, two demon slayers how lovely" the demon muttered.

" can you shut up, I just wanna get the fight over with" you say letting out an exhausted sigh

"Well someone's ready to die" the demon said

"Maybe" you respond

You both hear the noise, you turn your head to the source of the sound to ser Rengoku pulling out his katana.

" you guys argue like toddlers" Rengoku said letting out a huff.

Before you or the demon could reply rengoku chopped its head off, all you could really do was stand there in shock.

" that was so cool" you said with stars in your eyes you've never seen such fast and swift movements before it really amazed you.

"Thank you but we have to go now, I can't keep him waiting any longer" he says while smiling , 'man this guy smiles a lot' you think while sweat dropping.

"Alright let me go get a couple things then I'll meet you at the end of the village".

"Ok make it fast" 

"Oh I will"

You then run off to your little home and get your belongings that you want to take with you, then you come across your pets. You debate weather you should take them or not you don't know how long you'll be and it's not like you have anyone to take care of them. After weighting the pros and cons you beside to take them.