ch:4

"Apart from your physical strength, your intellectual ability would also be examined. The path you have chosen for yourself depends on how you see this world. You're going to face the criminals and deceivers ahead. You don't have any other choice instead of trusting each other but giving that trust to a deceiver can risk your life as well as your loved ones. These four years would train you to face the harshest realities in future. Only the selected ones could be able to make it till the final year and I'm saying this on the base of my own personal experience."

The tall walls of the auditorium held all the students of investigation department inside it. Infront of them stood seonghwa, THE PARK SEONGHWA, giving the lectures of motivation to them. In between the crowd the two individuals were placed commenting about their senior.

"oh man! He's so cute" the blond freckled boy looked at his friend with brows crashed.

"What's so cute about him?" Felix responded clearly irritated.

"He's good looking, good in studies, good in profession, good voice, good personality. He's the definition of gentleman" Iseul was so focused on the man with spotlight that she skipped to notice the tint of jealousy in the blonde's eyes.

"My voice is also good. People always comment on my voice." He bargained

"Your voice seems like Lucifer himself."

"You're talking like you don't make me sing on every occasion. Fine! Don't ever ask me again" he slumped...... tantrums.

"Oh boy! I was joking idiot."

He was about to say something when their trainer's voice cut him off. Oh well! They missed half of their senior's speech.

"The end of your first year is right around the corner. I hope you all are preparing well for your exams. The failed ones would be expelled instantly but those with passing marks would also be required to attend extra classes throughout the break. If you want to enjoy your holidays I hope to receive extraordinarily good outcome from you. Dismissed!"

With that their trainer stepped off the small platform and everyone made their way towards the door in an attempt to get away from this building.

"Shit! My bones are cracking." Iseul complained as she stretched her back "It was exceptionally tiring today"

"Let's go home" felix said as he patted the girl's head.

"Hmm" she didn't even take a single step when she spotted the senior from before.

"Hey lix! I'll be out in a moment wait for me at the front" she requested

"Don't make it long I'm so tired. Or else I'll leave you behind"

"Only five minutes!" With that she ran towards the opposite direction from felix while he just went to the front of building as told.

"HWAA!! HEY SEONGHWA!!" Iseul called out to him. The young male diverted his attention to her from his phone.

"Iseul! What brings you here." He asked with a polite smile.  Her pace slowed down gradually as the distance between them reduced.

"Dad texted to give his locker keys to you. He forgot them at home." She told him as she handed a bunch of keys. "Anyways! You looked so cool today. Did you practice the speech before?"

"Oh really" he said as he recieved the keys from her "you listened to me?? You seemed to be really busy with your friends. I guess I bored you." He said with a playful smile. her face flush out of embarrassment. Damn!! He was looking.

"That was just a minor chit chat." She laughed awkwardly which made him chuckle as well.

"Are you free right now! We can grab something from canteen." Seonghwa offered.

"Uh! I'm so sorry I have to go home with felix, he's waiting outside. Dad won't allow me to go outside alone these days." She stated.  Though his face told that he already knew what she meant by that.

"That's OK, some other time I guess" he waved her bye with a smile as she turned on her back.

She hesitated for a moment but stopped again.

"Actually! Are you free this weekend?"
She asked in one breath

"Yes! Why?"

"Can I get a little bit of your time. I need to talk to you. About something important."

"Ofcourse! Let's meet at the cafe on the back street. It's cozy and comfortable environment. You'll like it there." He said with a big smile.

"That's better. I'll go now" Iseul turned back for real this time and ran in the direction of her friend.

"bye" seonghwa whispered as he watched her figure fading gradually till she disappeared from his sight. He went back to his work but this time with a slight smile.

"15 minutes!" Felix said as soon as he saw her running out of the building.

"Sorry! It was dad's work anyways." She locked her arms with him and dragged him with her.

"Are you hungry?!" She asked

"I'm starving!"

"Mom made something delicious today. Let's eat at my place."

"Sounds good to me."

"I'll text minho too."

"Why? He doesn't deserve to have good time."

"Awwwe! You're still mad at him"

"Huh! I have better things to do."

"Ofcourse you do. Lix! Let's do a race the loser will treat icecream."

"I've been craving something sweet anyways" he smirked accepting the challenge

Both the individuals separated their hands and ran towards their destination. Their voices echoing through the whole street. They were enjoying their time in present just like they did in past. No one knows what future holds anyways. You must cherish what you jave now.

I've used a lot of symbolic sentences  in this chapter which could be a clue for the upcoming story. Mention them if you noticed.

Also don't read and leave. Vote and comment if you liked this chapter    ❤❤