2•{Witney}

I wake up to Ava saying " wake up mommy! ". I turn around only seeing her eyes, cause my bed is to tall for her.
" I'm up. " I said looking at the clock. " Oh we'd better get dressed, so we're not late for rehearsals. " I said getting out of bed.
" Ok. " she said running to her room.

I helped her get dressed, then brought her downstairs to eat. I put her in her high chair, gave her a sippy cup and made breakfast. We ate breakfast, then I set her up in the living room with toys and the tv on and ran upstairs to get ready. When I came back downstairs, Ava was sitting on the couch with a picture of me and Mark from the shelf in her hands.
" You ready to go baby girl? " I asked her picking up my bag.
" Yes! " She said sliding off the couch, putting the picture back on the shelf, and running over to me.
" Ok let's go. " I said and we left.

We drove up and parked in front of the door, so the paparazzi couldn't see us. I got Ava out of her car seat and locked the car. Ava waved at everyone she saw, like she always does when she comes to the studio.

I readjust her on my hip as I walk into studio C. When we walk in I see Emma talking to some guy wearing a fadora. Then I look in the mirror and see him.

Mark. What the hell is he doing here? I thought.

I turned around, starting to leave and Emma said " Oh Witney stay here. ".
Then Mark turns around and smiles at me. " hey Witney. Who's this little cutie? " He asked smiling at Ava.

Before he said anything else I ran out of the room, looking for anyone. I saw all the guys in the break room so I ran over to them. " Ok Ava stay here with your uncles, mommy's gonna be right back. " I said handing her to Derek.
" Wit what's wrong? " Derek said take Ava from me.
" Mark's here. " I said throwing my bag on the table.
" What? " Val said.
" Yes. Now all of you stay here! I need to talk to him by myself first. " I said and ran back to the studio, starting to tear up.

" Hi. " He said when I walked back in the room and Emma left. I couldn't stand it. When he got closer to me I slapped him.
" Ah! Fuck! What was that for?!?! " He asked me holding his face and letting his hat fall to the ground.
" How could you! How could you leave me like that! " I screamed at him starting to cry.
" I'm sorry, I really am. Just let me explain. " he said.
" Explain what? Why you left me? Why you left everything good in your life? Cause I don't want to hear it! " I said.
" Please just listen. " he said placing his hand on my arm.
" Don't you dare touch me! " I said throwing his arm off me. " Not after what you put me thur! " I said pointing at him.
" Tell me what I put you thur! I need to know Witney! " He said starting to yell too.
" I spent days crying, thinking about what I did wrong. What I did to make you leave. " I said starting to cry again. " A week later I found out I was pregnant. That little girl you saw is my daughter. " I said looking down.
************************************

Might do a double update cause I already have the next chapter written!😊