5•{Mark}

After Witney walked away, Ava stood up on the couch, yelled " Daddy! " and jumped into my arms.
" Woah baby girl. Be careful next time. " I said tighting my grip so she didn't fall.
" Ok daddy. " she said.
" So what should we do first? " I said.
" Um outside. " she said pointing towards the back door.
" Ok let's go. " I said.

We spent about an hour outside then went back inside cause she wanted a snack.{Oh god! I just remember this joke!haha😂} After her snack{hehe} Ava wanted to watch her mom and everyone practice. So we spent the rest of the day inside watching everybody practice. Every once in a while I saw Witney looking over at me and Ava in the corner and smile.

When practice was finished Witney walked over to us and asked Ava " Did you have fun today? "
Ava nodded and said. " Can daddy come home with us? "
" If he wants to. Yes he can. " she said looking at me.
" Sure. I'll just follow you to your house. " I said standing up.
" Alright. let's go baby. " she said grabbing Ava's hand.

We got in our separate cars and I followed her to their house. When we got there Ava ran up the porch steps and waited for her mom at the door. Witney walked up the stairs unlocked the door, Ava ran inside and Witney waited for me to walking inside. As I walk in I hear " auntie Sadie! " Then turn the corner and see Sadie holding Ava.
" Hey Sadie. " I say to her.
She picks up Ava, looks at me and yells " Witney! "
" Yah. Oh hey Sadie your here already I thought we were gonna pick you up a the airport. " Witney said walking into the room and hugging Sadie.
" Well I wanted to surprise you. " she said still staring me down.
" Well your not the only one. Ava do you want show aunt Sadie your new movie? " Witney said and walked into the hall.
" Yah! " Ava said. Sadie put her down and she ran after her mom. They came back a few minutes later and she had a movie in her hand. Ava ran to the living room and sat on the couch while Witney put the movie in.

Me and Sadie stood in an awkward silence until I said " so how have you been? " She walked over and slapped me.
Witney and Ava both looked up and Ava said " uh oh. "
" God what is it slap Mark day!?!? " I said grabbing my face again for the forth time today.
" Pretty much! " Witney said trying not to laugh.
" I'm gonna go and I'll come see you guys tomorrow. " Sadie said grabbing her purse.
" Ok bye Sadie! " Witney said waving.
" Bye auntie Sadie! " Ava yelled.
" Bye Wit, bye little one! " She said, gave me a stern look and left.

" Well that was fun. " I said rubbing my face.
" Are you ok? " Witney asked walking up to me.
" Yah I think so. " I said.
" Let's get you some ice. " she said and walked to the kitchen.

{7:30 pm}

" Ava is finally asleep. " Witney said walking down the stairs.
" Ok then I'll just leave and see you... " I said starting to leave.
" No it's ok you can stay longer. " she said sitting on the couch.
" Uh ok sure. " I said sitting next to her.

We sit on the couch watching tv for a little bit longer. Then out of nowhere she asked " Why did you leave? "
" What? " I asked her.
" Why did you leave everything, mainly me? " she said turning to face me.
" Witney I don't want to talk about ... " I said facing her.
" Please Mark. I need to know why you just up and left in the middle of the night without a real reason." She said starting to tear up.
" Please don't ... " I said.
" Mark I just ... I need to know before I let you back into my life. Before I let you into our daughters life. " she said starting to cry. " Unless you don't want to be in our life's? "
" No baby I do, I want to be in your life's. " I said holding her face and wiping away her tears with my thumbs.
" Then tell me, tell me why. " she said hanging onto one of my wrists.
Instead of giving her an answer, I kissed her. She started to pull away but stopped herself and kissed back. We pulled away and I said " Because I love you. "

She said nothing, just kissed me again but with more passion. She laid back on the couch and pulled me on top of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Babe I'm bored. " She said walking over to the bar.
" Ok what do you want to do? " I said taking a sip of my drink.
" How about we go home and ... " she whispered the last part in my ear.
My eyes widened and I smiled at her. I downed my drink, grabbed her hand and we ran out the door.

" So what should we do? " I said pulling her thur our front door.
" We can ... " She said kissing me. " or we could watch tv. " she said pulling away.
" I think we should ... " I said leaning in to kiss her.
" Let's watch tv first. " she said walking towards the couch and I tripped forward. I stood up straight and sighed. " Are you comin or are you just gonna stand there. " she said from the couch.

I walked to the couch and sat down next to her. We turned on a random movie and halfway thur it she said " I'm bored again! " but whining this time.
" Ok we do have option number 2. " I said kissing her.
" I always love option number 2. " she said smiling.
" Good! " I said and kissed her.

She laid down on the couch and pulled me on top of her. She pushed my jacket off my shoulders and I took it off the rest of the way. We parted for air. " I love you. " she said.
" I love you too. " I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept my arms next to her side and not on her, making sure she was comfortable. Her hands were placed in my hair. She pulled away and stared into my eyes. " I never stopped loving you. " she said. I kissed her again and we lost track of time.
*******************************

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update anything! I've just been so busy with the end of school, CAP workshops last week.

Plus yesterday I came back from being on a houseboat for 5 days up at Shasta Lake. The ride up there was easy but the ride down wasn't. I'm just gonna tell y'all what happened on our way back. Right as we left the lake I fell asleep and we stopped for lunch 3 hours later. So I slept the whole way to lunch and when we got there my friend had to wake me up and he kind of slapped my knee a few times and I woke up, but I kind of jumped woke up and I scared him, but I scared the crap out of him cause he almost fell back into a chair. After lunch I fell asleep for another 2 hours and when we were an hour away my other friend woke me up. So I slept for 5 hours of the bus ride.