4•{Witney}

Me and Ava rode in Mark's car and we met everybody at the restaurant. I had to get Ava's car seat out of my car and put it into Mark's. Luckily the paparazzi weren't looking in our direction cause I'm not ready for people to know that Mark's Ava's dad yet.

When we got to the restaurant there was no paparazzi outside, so Mark could carry her in. We all went in and sat down. We ate and talked, I could tell everybody was starting to forgive him and that's great. Ava was sitting in Mark's lap the whole time and they both seemed really comfortable. Then Derek asked the question I wasn't prepared to answer.

" How are you gonna tell people Mark's Ava's dad? " Derek said getting serious again.
" Well ... uh ... " I said not knowing what to tell everybody.
" Here I have an idea. " Mark said handing Derek his phone.
" Oh I get it. " Derek said.
" I don't. " I said looking at both of them confused.
" Ava? " He said and she looked up from her coloring book. " Can you give daddy a kiss on the cheek? " He asked her.

She looked back at me, making sure it was ok. I nodded, still confused on what he had planned. She turn back to Mark and gave him a kiss on the cheek and Derek took a picture. Everyone awed just because it was so cute. After we all looked at the picture, I got up and went to the bathroom. As I was walking back to the table, I got a twitter and Instagram notification. I opened them and they were the picture of Mark and Ava and the caption was just @witneycarson .

When I got back to the table Ava was wearing Mark's hat, playing with his phone and he was talking to Lindsay. I sat down and texted Mark. Ava looked down at his phone and said " daddy, mommy texted you. " handing him the phone.
" Thank you baby. " he said and looked at his phone.

W: Smart plan

When he looked back up I smiled at him and he smiled back.

W: Smart plan
M: I knew you would like it

He sent back. We all ate for a little longer and went back to the studio. It was just a pro and troupe practice today so none of the celebs were coming today. When we got back to the studio the only parking spot open was near the paparazzi. We parked and I grabbed Ava as fast as I could, Mark grabbed her car seat and we ran to my car. Mark put her car seat in my car and we ran inside.
" You guys ok? Did the paps asked questions? " Derek asked me taking Ava out of my arms.
" Yah but we ran so they couldn't ask us questions. " I said sitting on the couch.
" Good. Well Mandy's here so we better get going. " he said putting Ava down, she ran over to me and jumped on my lap.
" Ok, well Julianne's not here yet. So we'll meet you guys in there when she gets here. " I said sitting up straiter.
" I can watch Ava while you guys practice. " Mark said sitting next to me.
" Really? " I asked him.
" Ok I'll see you in there. " Derek said awkwardly walking away.
" Yah. While you guys practice I'll watch her and you don't have to wait for Julianne. " he said. Right as he said that I got a text from Julianne saying she couldn't make it today.
" Well it looks like you are because Julianne can't make it today. " I said placing Ava down on the couch next to me and getting up.
" Great! So where am I aloud to take her? " He asked standing up as well.
" Anywhere in the studio and some parts outside. If you do go outside just stay away from the paparazzi's point of vision, we don't them seeing you 2 together until people understand the picture. Also she is partly potty trained, so she'll tell you when she has to go. There is coloring books, crayons, toys and anything else you'll need in her bag on the table. " I said pointing over to the kitchen.
" Ok anything really important I need to know? " He said.
" Nope that's it. " I said kneeling down. " ok baby, Aunty Jules is not coming today because your daddy is gonna watch you while mommy practices. " I said fixing Ava's hair.
" Ok mommy. " she said.

Then I hear Val yell " come on Wit! " from the studio C.
" I'm comin! Hold your horses, god! " I said hugging Ava. " When are we done with practice? " I asked her.
" 5 " she said holding up her fingers.
" Good! I see you after. " I said kissing her head. " Thanks again Mark. " I said.
" Sure, anytime. " he said and I walked away.

As I'm walking away I heard Ava yell " Daddy! " Before I walk into the studio, I turn back to see Ava in Mark's arms.

This might just work out.