Background Info part 2

Amelia,she is still alive.
When Nezuko returned to Take over the kingdom they found her bleeding out in the dungeon badly injured.
Nezuko personally nurses her back to full health, the two soon grew close and Nezuko views her as a Mother figure rather than her Mentor.
Amelia Hold nezuko very dearly.

Amelia becomes the flower of high society once again,and claims her right to the dukedom.
Everyone is overjoyed that she is still alive.

Nezuko.
Wonder why I've been referring to the North as a kingdom and the rulers as king and queen instead of Empire,empress or emperor???Well that is because the north wasn't an Empire until Nezuko made it one.
The Northern kingdom became known as the Northern Empire under Nezukos ruling.

That is How She became known as

Kamado Nezuko first empress of the Northern Empire

What about Tanjiro and the group??
Well,Tanjiro and Kanao got married and decided to live a peaceful life in Tanjiros old house.

What about Inosuke and Aoi??They also got married and live in the Butterfly Estate that soon became a hospital that was opened to the public.

Zenitsu?He is traveling around the world,he left saying he would come back with a wife....he's come back countless times to visit over the years, still no wife.

Almost everyine got married and tryied to move on from their lives as demon slayers,although nobody really recovered from all their pain and suffering,living a simple life surrounded by those whom they love does help.

Surprisingly enough,Sanemi stayed with nezuko in the palace as her personal knight, Nezuko reminds him so much of Genya that he just can't stand her getting hurt.
Over the years they had developed a sibling bond, they would have petty arguments and insult each other every time they got.

Oh and Senjurō, Kyōjurō Rengoku's younger brother,one of her close friends also Stayed with her in the palace as her personal advisor.

Everyone was rather happy,they all kept in touch even though Nezuko was the Empress,that still didn't stop her from breaking her own rules and sneaking oit of the palace at least 3 times a week to visit everyone.

                             Fun facts

Nezuko was 9 when she killed the King.

Nezuko and Takeo are Twins and they were 10 when Muzan masqueraded their family.

Nezuko was 12 by the time they defeated muzan.

Nezuko had saved Rengoku in the train station when Akaza was supposed to kill him.

In the battle against muzan ans the uppermoons instead of it being Tanjito and Gyuu to fight against Akaza,it was Nezuko and Rengoku who fought and defeated him.

Rengoku  died due to his severe injuries after they defeated Akaza.

Nezuko used her body as a shield to protect her family from becoming demons when they were killed,she absorbed all of Muzans demonic blood for them instead.

Nezuko has nightmares about the day her family was killed.

Sanemi taught Nezuko Sound breathing 😮‍💨

Gyuu also taught Nezuko watwr breathing.

Nezuko taught herself sun breathing.

Their father fave one Earing to both Tanjiro and Nezuko each before he passed.

Sanemi and Nezuko are a force to be reckoned with when they are together on the battlefield.

Sanemi and Nezuko could single handedly wipe out an entire army and bet on who could kill more.

Amelia met The members of the demon slayer corps.

The fact that Nezuko was a part of the demln slayer corps was a secret that only a select few knew about.

Most members of the demon slayer corps decided to keep their identities as Demon slayers a secret to lead a more peaceful life.

Nezuko Met Navier and Soveishu when she signed a peace treaty with the Eastern Empire.

After Meeting Navier and Soveishu Nezuko decided to take her studies abroad into the Eastern Empire to be with them.

Navier and Nezuko are Very Close friends.