🦋19th

Jungkook has been holding, he wants to unload. He urged.

Namjoon also noticed his expression.

“ Common baby."

Nam flipped their position. Jungkook is on top of his husband and he got the message. The younger man groans at this, it's obvious, he wants more. But he can't have it yet, this is too good to be rushed.

Jungkook kissed until his mouth felt dried then sitting on his massive cock he rides him like cowboy. However, he comes just after few in and out. He's thighs felt tight and he couldn't move. He ended up coming all over his husband chest.

That's Remarkable moment. Fucking hot.

Jungkook took support on his shoulder blade and Nam gripped his slim waist and fucked him slow with taking the moment. He hears the younger man groan and snaps his hips towards his prostrate.

“ Ahhh .harder ." The sound that resonated from the Jungkook's' throat was absolutely primal, his eyes rolled back into his skull because he simply could not focus anymore.

He was again close to cum.

“ Nam! Please.!” it was hot, so fucking hot seeing the younger beg, it made Namjoon’s cock pulse.

Just after few hard thrust they both come together.

The following morning, Namjoon woke first as he's the early morning bird. He didn't wake the idol and went to the washroom silently; However, Jungkook joined him in for a moment while Nam was brushing his teeth.
Jungkook missed his husband warmth and roamed his hand here and there on the bed in his sleepy state and when couldn't find him he opened his eyes.

He went to the washroom as similarly.

Jungkook hugged his husband from behind, and Nam ruffled his hair.

“ Gonna Miss you …so much."

Nam spot the in the sink then admits.

“ Me too. Please pick up the call at least one time."

“ I will try.  You know, I barely get time."

“ I know…"

Jungkook places a kiss on Nam's bare shoulder and freed him.

Jungkook went to do workout and Nam made breakfast for them then gets ready to go to work after checking few emails then call the manager. Jungkook was showering after finishing his workout session. He casually put on a short and shirt to have breakfast with Nam.

“ Good luck for your trip, baby."

Nam kissed him on forehead and exited. Jungkook manager also has called him to remind the time of their flight take off. He gets ready by leaps and bounds after cleaning the stuff in the kitchen.

He put on his later black leather pant with black shirt and his black leather jacket. Not only that, but he has already done packing so he didn't has to worry about it. Likewise, he was about to exit when his eyes noticed the broken frame of their photo on the floor, which was set on the nightstand.