-| C8. Emotion Knots |-

Folder's POV:

I couldn't believe it. Somebody died? A baby of all people. All of these weird emotions came rushing into my head so fast, I couldn't take it. Tears ran down my face and stained the paper it could reach. They fell of the hard floor.

"Could someone bring his dead body to me, so you all won't be crying all of the time." Airy asked, clearly annoyed.

"I'll do it." I stated, taking Charlie away from the group, and heading towards a door. I didn't know the path but, I didn't care. I gave a map a look and followed its path to the testing room. This all happened so fast. Me, finally being free was good. But Charlie dying was bad. A mix of joy and sorrow brewed inside of me. If being freed from my coded prison meant I had to see this, it wasn't worth it.

I walked in silence. But, I got there eventually.

"There you are." Airy commented. I handed Charlie over to him, and went to leave. Fresh tears still flooding the previous stains. As I went into the long halls, I was thinking about everything. Or, reviewing, would be the right word. At my coded prison, I didn't feel any strong emotions. Not once! Nothing extreme. But, after that mess. I felt sick. I felt angry. I felt sad. I felt nice. All of these different things, all at once. Oh!

An exit. I must've taken a wrong turn. I looked back. Nobody was there to stop me. I looked at the roof. No security cameras to record me. I turned back at the door, wondering what to do. If I escaped, I would be running the whole time. If I turned back, I would see something else horrific. I had no choice but to exit this crazy place. I opened the steel door.

Subway Seat's POV:

"Are you ok?" Liam asked me. I had a panic attack while Airy was looking for us. He managed to keep me quiet. I swallowed.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm ok now." I responded. Faint fear still flowed though me but, it didn't matter. I looked up and saw a shimmer of colors. A rainbow, I guessed. I had never seen a rainbow before, but I heard of them. Liam looked up too.

Folder's POV:

I walk out from behind the waterfall. I haven't seen the outside world before. And it was beautiful. I stepped onto sand. I walked onto the grass. It felt amazing. I walked for a bit longer, and heard faint talking. I disided to stay back and go somewhere else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!

AHHHHH

btw Stops is busy lol