Chapter 30: Rock On!

The scene showed a rock concert that was going on during a festival. Since it was the end of Summer this new band hailing from Australia decided to host a concert here in LA.

Meanwhile in the crowd were Dario, Botan, Gordon and Gura.

The band was called Phantom Division.

Dario: I never heard of these guys, but they sure make great music.
Gura: Yaaaaa! Rock rules.

She sat on Gordon's shoulders while he held her legs.

Gordon: It's time for the new generation to rise up while the old step down.
Botan: Gordon a valid point, but there are still some great veteran bands like Skillet and Disturbed.

Dario nodded.

Dario: Too bad Kiara's got some stuff to do, otherwise she would join us.
Botan: Sadly, duty first before break.

Gordon then looked up in the stage and saw this man who was on a mic and was about to sing a new song.

(Thanks to @CZ243 for letting me use his OC in this book. Rock on dude!)

Gordon was shocked when he saw him.

Gordon: No way...

The man pointed at the crowd.

Rowan: Alright listen people! Today's the final day of Summer, the final day where y'all get a break from school. Back to reading books and studying like bloody nerds, but I Rowan Geidling, leader of Phantom Division are about to give you an awesome night y'all won't ever forget!

He turned around.

Rowan: Hit it Keith!

The man named Keith hit his drum sticks before playing the drums until they began singing this particular song.

Rowan:Sever every tie, Untangle every lie! Your words don't mean anything anymore, no

Rowan:
Sever every tie,
Untangle every lie!
Your words don't mean anything anymore, no.
Never satisfied.
But I won't compromise myself for you.
Anymore, anymore, no!

He then pointed at the crowd.

Rowan: You're so complicated,
I'm so over it!
Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know, you know).
Don't tell me how to live my life.
I'm breaking through tonight!

He then turned around.

Rowan: Hit it Caeley!

Then this girl came to him and took his place.