Chapter 48: The Lesson

The scene changed to the Darkekulavia gang who were all called up for a meeting at catering.

CS held the meeting.

CS: Alright alright settle down people, I called you all here for a reason.

Polka: What is it CS?

Austin: This better be important man. I got stuff to do.

Pierce took control of Joe to taunt Austin.

Pierce: What kind of stuff tho? You tryna act like the president or something.

Austin: Zip it pal, at least I don't act like some dumb homosexual who has to depend on insulting the rest for some self attention.

Pierce: You take that back!

Austin: Try me *smirk*

Retro stood between the two.

Retro: Ok seriously we have a meeting going on.

Ethan: Aww man, I wanted to see Douchebag vs Douchebag.

CS clapped his hands twice.

CS: Thank you Retro. Anywhoo I came to give you all tests.

Keku: Bro, this ain't the 3rd grade.

CS: I know but these are more like test/certificates that have been given to me from Paris. Because some French snobs complain about the show being too "political" or something but we never mention anything French related.

Dario: Blame Striker for that, glad that Trump supporter is gone btw.

CS gave out the pieces for everyone in the gang as he kept speaking.

CS: Alright, you have exactly the entire day to study for tthese tests tomorrow and finish them and because if you do... We're going to a French Comic-Con that has been organized by Macrone himself since he finds our show funny. We're gonna go there in about 3. But first the president told me that he's inviting us for dinner at his mansion.

Cody: Wooooooooo! We get to dine at the French president's mansion?! That's a W, CS!

Peter: You da man!

Rowan: Well I better brush on my French skills then.

Baelz decided to tease him.

Baelz: You know I could talk French for you if you don't mind.

Rowan: Nah I wanna do it myself Bae, I wanna be an independent guy tho.

Gura: What happens if we fail the tests?

CS: That you will see tomorrow.

Adam and Sammy looked at one another.

Adam: Alright dude we're going to Paris soon!

Sammy: I can't wait to try French chimichangas made by the president.

Bryant: They're only available in Spanish country guys, they're not available in France.

Sammy: Whatever I can dream about it tho, we're gonna ace this test because I wanna meet the president!

"Nighttime"

The scene changed to Sammy and Adam who were studying their pieces of paper for the upcoming test tomorrow.

Then Adam looks at Sammy and decided to roleplay.

He grabs a ruler out of nowhere and used is as a sword and slowly attacked Sammy.

Sammy: *gasp* Noooooooooo....!!!