Simpsons Arc Chapter 6(46): Double Trouble

The scene changed to the gang along with Homer and Lisa as they were on the road watching one another.

Lisa: What were you guys doing?

Daikon sighed.

Daikon: Lisa, you see... I discovered that the whole project with Burns was that he planned on using radiation to fuel his building.

Dario: And we came to the conclusion that it would be unsafe and that it would leak radiation and probably infect the town. So we settled up with a plan to sabotage his project.

Daikon: His project also involved on getting rid of other sources to get power. He plans on getting rid of water, electricity and wind and wants to power it only with plutonium.

Homer: Huh? What does that mean?

Lisa: Dad they mean that Burns only wants to have his recources power Springfield. In short he wants to make it like a dictatorship.

Homer: (d'oh!)

Selever: Yeah and now the cat is out of the bag now what do we do?

Daikon: We continue tomorrow night but this time at his construction sight, we're gonna tear it down and make it look like a giant storm did it.

Keku: Alright! Let's destroy some stuff!

Lisa: Wait!

They all looked at this.

Lisa: Me and dad wanna join in. Burns messed us all up so it's fair we give him karma.

Homer kneeled to his daughter.

Homer: Sweetie, you know that daddy works for Mr Burns and if he fires then-

Daikon came to Homer and pats his shoulder.

Daikon: Not to worry Homer, I'll cover for you if that happens. After all working with Burns has been a pain in the ass, greedy assholes like him should be burning in hell.

Lisa: Please dad, just this once.

She gave him puppy eyes.

Homer tried to resist but eventually gave in.

Homer: Oh alright. But I need to find my ski mask so I don't get suspected.

Keku: Great! It's official! Tomorrow we're ruining the project even more.

Selever: And then we-

Dario: Wait where are Botan and Kiara? We gotta find them.

Daikon: Don't worry Dario, we'll find them. I can promise you that.

Dario was worried.

"The next day"

The scene changed to Burns who was with Smithers and Daikon on a podium as owner of the nuclear plant had an announcement to make.

Burns: Citizens of Springfield, I have arrived to announce to you all that I have been working on a new project, a project so strong that it will make our town the most powered city in the world!

He then clapped his hands as then a small model of his Radiation Multiplier building in the form of a hologram appeared.

Burns: I represent to you, the Radiation Multiplier. Our new and only reliant source of power. That means no electricity. No water. And no wind to power our electronics and other needs. I'm going to make this town powered by the power of plutonium! The project has been going well but last night...

Daikon turned to Burns.

Burns: Someone broke in my power plant, beat up half of my employees and made all 3 of my trucks filled with the fuel I needed to provide you disappear all of a sudden!