Chapter 2

Renjun's Pov

I open my eyes and get greeted with the most breathtaking view ever.

The man in front of me, the owner of such a handsome face, was sleeping peacefully. I carefully observed his features, his strong jawline, his messy hair over his eyes, the light movement of his chest up and down, all of it calming my heart. I wish this moment would stay forever.

The sunlight hits his face making him flutter his lashes. His body turns facing up, indicating my cue to leave before he finds out that I was being a creep, entering the room without his permission.

I slowly got up and disappeared quietly trying not to wake him up. I rushed to my room and plopped down on the bed imagining all kinds of scenarios that could be if we were a couple.

We would wake each other up, then I would give him a morning kiss. I will make him a perfect breakfast, he'll get ready to work, then he will give me a goodbye kiss. We could date at home since we live together already, I could borrow his clothes and he wouldn't mind it at all in fact he would love seeing me wear any of his clothes.

He would love me the most and I'll be the first person he thinks about in the morning and the last one at night as well. We will share many lovely moments and live happily ever after.

Since today's Sunday, we'll both be home. What a perfect time to make breakfast and make him like me.

It's been 15 minutes and I failed miserably. The toasts are burnt, the fried eggs look fishy, the way it's presented on the plate makes my appetite disappear.

I sighed. I can't even make something so simple.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and faced up. I saw Jaehyun with a disgusted expression, probably wondering how old the food was to be looking this bad. It made me sad to think that not even Jaehyun, even if he ever was in love with me, would eat anything I made.

What's this?

                                                                                                                                         I tried to make breakfast for

                                                                                                                                         us but I'm bad at cooking

How did you survive

the mornings until now,

if you can't cook?

                                                                                                                                         It's usually Doyoung hyung

                                                                                                                                         who makes me food, or I eat

                                                                                                                                         out on the way to work

...Okay leave it to me

                                                                                                                                                                                        ???