Chapter 11

Third Person Pov

[Jungwoo is in a call with Yangyang]

"Yang! You won't believe what I found"

"What is it?"

"Like this could create a big problem, no doubt!"

"Tell me quick Woo otherwise I won't be able to sleep tonight, I need to know else I'll run straight to your house and get the info out of myself by using my most dangerous devices-"

"Listen listen, first thing don't you dare come to my house while wearing your musty, ugly, orangey outfit that you wear everyday but wash only once in a while, now to the actual matter, you remember the man Jaehyun has been continuously on the lookout for to get his revenge"

"Oh.. wait did you finally find that man who betrayed his father and ruined their life?!"

"I did, I'm really happy that we finally did it but there's an unthinkable issue that has arisen"

"What is that issue that you're so worried about? Listen Woo, even if he has a happy family he clearly ruined someone else's, he sold the company that he built with his good friend whom we know as Jaehyun's father but being how greedy he became... we really can't forgive this type of person"

"You really hit the nail, he has a family.." Jungwoo clears his throat before continuing "Well he has a son... more specifically he is Renjun's father"

"What did you say?!", "Renjun's father!! F**k that's not.., it can't be.., oh what are we gonna do Woo? Will you tell Jaehyun now?"

"That's what I've been contemplating about since last three hours, I really don't know how to break this to him"

"Ok let's try to talk to him about this tomorrow"

"What if afterwards he bolts straight to Renjun and does something crazy to him because of his hatred for his father"

"I don't think he's that stupid, his problem is with that man not Renjun, let's meet up tomorrow and try to calm Jaehyun as soon as we sense any danger from him"

"Alright Yang"

"You- ! You did what!?" Jungwoo shouts as he questions Jaehyun.

"We kissed.." Jaehyun blushes as he ruffles his hair.

"But why?" This time Yangyang questions.

"Why? What do you mean why? He kissed me first so I kissed him back" Jaehyun answers like it was the most basic understandable thing.

"But you disliked him till yesterday, you always complained about how weird and annoying he was so why"

"You guys are reacting as if I kissed a timebomb, I..I couldn't straight alright, the mood was kinda flirty, he was looking at me with his pretty big eyes, being all grateful for my help and the next you know I was grabbing his waist and didn't wanted to let him go, it's not like I'm in love or any stupid shit like that, you guys know me well, it was temporary and will never happen again"

"So you are saying you have no interest in him yet you dressed well and went there while fully being aware that Renjun likes you and will somehow end up around you in a party that he himself arranged, are you sure it's temporary as you say"

"Tsk.. I said I don't like him like that, we don't even see each other at home, surely he wouldn't care about a kiss with some stranger whose face he never saw" Jaehyun simply shrugs it off.

Jungwoo glances at Yangyang making a face that says now what. And Yangyang doesn't know what to say.

Jungwoo huffs a sigh before pulling out his tab and searches for the most paying, most risky, most time consuming job that would make Jaehyun completely forget about Renjun. Jungwoo intends to make Jaehyun so busy that the name Renjun won't ever come out of his mouth again.

He keeps pulling out folders one by one, which were hidden so perfectly that he never thought would come to light anytime soon.

Meanwhile Jaehyun could only stare in awe seeing how Jungwoo seems so much into his work.

He whispers to Yangyang, "Hey what's with him? Did I unknowingly do something wrong again?"

Yangyang, "Not yet considering your words, but to avoid any mishappenings in the future, I think he's preparing for that, don't worry we only want good things for you"

As if anything Yangyang said made any sense to Jaehyun, he's lost even more.

"Haha.. ok.."

Suddenly Jungwoo hands the tab to Jaehyun. "How long are you staying at Renjun's house again?"

"It was a contract for 6 months, so now 5 months are remaining"

"5 months are left.. alright", "Take a look at this case, it's currently the highest offering job"

The highest offering job, what's with him all of a sudden, before he always refused to accept any highly risk associated job but now he's willingly giving them to me in my hands without me asking for it.

Jungwoo stands up, "Take your time to understand the case, I've something to talk about with Yangyang", he gives Yangyang a side eye towards the door signaling him to get out of there immediately.

What's with them leaving me all alone and not letting me in on their secret. Is Jungwoo going through some problem, is he in dire need of money? Is he not comfortable asking me for help so he went to Yangyang?, Jaehyun feels left out as his friends aren't letting him know of their secrets.

[At Renjun's house]

Renjun couldn't believe how much food Jaehyun prepared for him. There was breakfast, lunch as well as dinner as if he knew beforehand that Renjun won't go out today. It could be possible that Soobin came here and notified him. But it's still nice Renjun thought, at least Renjun won't have to worry about satisfying his hunger. If he called Doyoung, he would've asked a million questions about his injury and planned another million ways to get back at the people who troubled him.

Even if Renjun and Jaehyun are avoiding each other right now, Renjun still is grateful for Jaehyun trying to feed him no matter how the relationship is between them.

I don't have anything to give him as a thanks but I can put a small note saying thank you, it must've taken so much time to make all the food for today after all.

I went to his room but it turned out to be locked. Jaehyun is not home though, why is his room locked then or was he home all day? I slid the note from under the door, I felt a sudden chill down my spine. Did I open any windows? I went to my room to see the windows open, I went to close them. Strange, it was closed the last time I was here. It felt like someone was in my room.