one night stand 🔥

SHEHNAAZ!!!
chal na tujhe Bhaiya se milwati hu jinki shadi me tu ayi hai....unse hi nahi mili kabhi.......na hi kabhi dekha hai unko...
.
.
.
ANTARA... let her breathe atleast .... Antara's mother scolded her....
.
.
.
No Mom....wo bad main sans le legi....Antara said in complaining tone...

SHEHNAAZ giggled...koi na Aunty !!!!

Aaj mil hi lete hai...iske Bhaiya se...

CHAL..saying Antara dragged shehnaaz along with her....

Are dhire....
Dhire... Shehnaaz said to Antara....

SHEHNAAZ main tujhse Naraz hun....tune Bhaiya se shadi karne ke liye mana kyun kar diya....tujhe pata hai BHAIYA se shadi karne ke liye ladkiyan marti hai....she said in depressed tone.....

YAR ANTARA " that's the old thing....hum college main pada karte the tab...Anyway, what you told about your brother, he is a so arrogant ,boring and workaholic.......

how could I agree to marry him...No, NEVER....

Tu INDIA main nahi rahti...is liyee tujhe nahi pata SIDDHARTH SHUKLA CHIZ KYA HAI? business world me...ANTARA said praising her brother....

HAN meri ma!!

Thik hai..

..TUJHE PATA HAIN SHEHNAAZ KA WALA TO KAISA HONA CHAHIYE"

uncha, lamba matab attitude hona chahiye...body wala hona chahiye...iska jo color hai jyada fair nahi hona chahiye....usko shehnaaz dekhe or bole.
"Hayeeeee mar gayi shehnaaz "

She told ANTARA dreamily remembering some one....

In short tujhe SIDDHARTH SHUKLA chahiye....said ANTARA nodding her head..

Phitte muh tere....teri gadi phir tere BHAIYA pe aake ruk gayi....said shehnaaz with irritation....

Don't tell me SHEHNAAZ tune bhaiya ko nahi dekha aaj tak...she asked doubtfully.....Unki photo har business magazine ke front page pe hoti hai...

Are nahi dekha..SHEHNAAZ said nodding her head....mere se ye book shook magazine ki bat mat kar ..

Main modelling carrier se bohot khush hun...said shehnaaz..

Achha teri bhabhi kesi hai..shehnaaz asked...what's her name...suniya.......soniya....trying to remember her name....

No its SONYA...said ANTARA...making faces...

Kya Hua achhi nahi hai...asked SHEHNAAZ....

Nahi mujhe nahi hai pasand mujhe sirf tu pasand hai apne bhaiya ke liye......said ANTARA making puppy eyes....while hugging shehnaaz.....shehnaaz too hugged her lovingly and giggled....

Tu na puri pagal hai...SHEHNAAZ said tapping her head lovingly.....

Yar abhi ek week baki hai...tu to kuch bhi kar sakti hai mana lena mere BHAIYA ko tu karle shadi.....ANTARA said excitedly......

Tera kuch nahi ho sakta chal....saying SHEHNAAZ dragged ANTARA.....
.
.
.hum kahan ja rahe hain....tere BHAIYA kaha milenge....asked SHEHNAAZ

Are wo office main hai...HOME OFFICE main....said ANTARA

Dekha kitne boring hain tere BHAIYA....jab dekho kam kam....but he too was a business man...her inner self mocked her....but he was different his aura...is so unique...he is different.....

Ramesh uncle BHAIYA hain Ander.?...RAMESH nodded.....han BITIYA lekin SAHAB ne mana kiya hai disturb karne se.......

Are nahi main jarahi..hu saying she opned the door and entered inside the office......

BHAIYA......she yelled excitedly......

Hmm...bol kya hua..A male dominant voice ecod in room.....

SHEHNAAZ remembers this voice.....she had heared this voice somewhere....but kahan? .she was deliberately trying to remember the voice.....

She can't able to see the source of the voice because the person who was sitting in the chair was facing his back towards her

She can't able to see the source of the voice because the person who was sitting in the chair was facing his back towards her...and was busy on some files.....

BHAIYA dekhiye kon ayi hai...meri friend jiske bare main hamesha bat kiya karti thi na.. meri best friend SHEHNAAZ....she said excitedly side hugging her....

Person smirked on mentioning SHEHNAAZ'S name.....
.
.
. And turned around....
As soon as he turned back along with his boss chair...ground slipped under SHEHNAAZ 'S feet.....

He was the same person whom shehnaaz was dreaming day and night... the same person shehnaaz want's too see daily after that day.......he was here....

.
.
.wait ,wait !!!

He is her best friends BROTHER....THE SIDDHARTH SHUKLA.....

And he is GETTING MARRIED.......

He is the same guy.....whom his best friend was asking her to marry....

Oo my god!!!

Shehnaaz said a little loudly....kya hua shehnaaz asked ANTARA confusingly.....k.kuch nahi...ek machhar ne kata......she said looking towards siddharth who was smirking towards her.....

Ohh...Bhaiya ye shehnaaz hai

Or shehnaaz ye Mere siddharth bhaiya.. she said side hugging siddharth....

 she said side hugging siddharth

Hello" miss Gill...

he said in his husky voice while forwarding his hand for hand shake...

ANTARA'S phone rangs.....she excused her self saying....shehnaaz tu mil main abhi ati hun...

Hello" said shehnaaz..... she was still in a daze......

Shehnaaz trance broke...when siddharth said in is husky voice near her ear...sending chills down in her spine....

"NEVER SAY NEVER"..........

******************************

Guys first chapter of my first short story....if you guys wants to read further..than do lot of comments in the comment section....
And do vote as well.

Mujhe attention do ....khub sari....
Love❤❤ enjoy reading....

STORY IS UNEDITED
IT HAS MISTAKES PLEASE IGNORE THEM