🔥

It was evening. shehnaaz was getting ready for the pub...she doesn't wants too...but she has too...because of her friend ANTARA...such a sweetheart she is....when her parents died suddenly in a accident...she stood beside her as a pillar...she has always supported her.....how can she deny her that too for a simple thing.

She doesn't want to meet anyone rightnow she wants peace.....for once she wants to talk to siddharth....but seems its not gonna happen......because siddharth doesn't wants to talk.....YES he was avoiding her...may be he was regretting she thought.....

SHEHNAAZ TU TAIYAAR HO GAYI KYA...
saying ANTARA entered into the room.

Hearing her voice SHEHNAAZ turned around and smiled....

KYA BOMB LAG RAHI HAI BE"...saying ANATRA vissled...
Aaj to SONIYA jalegi.....bilkul rakh ho jayegi...

chuckling SHEHNAAZ combed her hair..

TU BHI hot lag rahi hai...to ANTARA

 ANTRA pouts and both laughs together

.. ANTRA pouts and both laughs together....

Chal BHAIYA to hamre sath nahi ayenge...unka apna set up lagta hai...pura bodyguard ki ven chalti hai.bhaiya ke piche....said Antara....hum log garib log hai.....2 bodyguards se kam chala lete hain....

Shehnaaz giggled hearing her....and thought that she was thinking to talk to siddharth during the car ride but that too was not possible....
How will she talk to him....he always surrounded by the people's.

Chal saying ANTARA lovingly holds her dear friends palm and asked her...

Kya bat hai SHEHNAAZ koi problem hai.? you are looking tensed...

She startled hearing ANTARA...how can she always know that when she tensed and when not....

Kuch nahi teri bohot yad aati hai CANADA main...saying SHEHNAAZ hugged her tightly and tears escaped from her eyes....she cant control her emotions infront of ANTARA...she was facing great difficulty to hide her agony from her soul sister like friend....

Are SHEHNAAZ dont cry she said lovingly wiping her tears...tu jab bulayegi main aa jaungi....said ANTARA correcting shehnaaz's makeup...while SHEHNAAZ nodded like a baby....