🔥

Do read previous chapter if you haven't read till yet..
Otherwise you won't understand the story

Shehnaaz came back to her apartment....she cried her heart out...
No one dared to do this to her....she was always a reserved person.....she talk less smile less....NIKITA is her only friend who always try to cheer her up....

Today for the first time she wore a fashionable dress .....for the first time she wants to look beautiful.....but the ways she felt humiliated today......

She never felt in her whole life....
She went to washroom stood below shower ......she cried the way he was kissing her....😭😭
It's so embarrassing that she cant able to save her from the humiliation.....

She too wants a partner for herself like NIKITA told her....but he should be a gentleman.....not like her hot neighbour.....

She wanted to preserve her self for the love of her life....she wanted to share her first kiss with her partner.....
She wanted to preserve herself for her partner and expect the same from him....

Not like her hot neighbour who spent every night with a new girl.....
She couldn't deny that she always feel attracted towards her hot neighbor ....
Not from today but from always.....

He was her super senior...he never noticed...but she always noticed him....or you can say it was love at first site.......
She fell for him just by looking at him....

She was always a reserved person....she wanted to confess her love but after SOMEhDAYS she realized that he was not what she thought .....she found him always surrounded with girls.....
She decided to forget him....

4 Years later.....
Now when she was living somehow...he again came back into her life....when he shifted here in the same society where she lives.....
He is famous model...from a well to do family from MUMBAI what he is doing here???

The fun fact is he still not changed....thinking she cried more....today he kissed her just the way he kiss any other girl.........

.

.

.
Next two days were shehnaaz's holidays..
So didn't came outside of her apartment NIKITA felt she's behaving more rudely with everyone....what happened to her suddenly??

She was very happy when she wore that dress
.
Did anyone said her anything inappropriate??
Thought NIKITA 😕

KYA BAT HAI SHEHNAAZ??
said NIKITA hugging shehnaaz who was standing in balcony sipping coffee....

KUCH HUA KYA?
TERE SATH KUCH KAHA KISINE?
shehnaaz stiffened listening kuch hua kya??

NAHI YAR!!
KUCH NAHI HUA YAAR🙂
TU MERI CHINTA CHOD....BATA HONEYMOON PE KAHAN KA PLAN HAI??
asked shehnaaz changing the topic.....

NIKITA TOLD HER PLANS...MADE HER LAUGH....SHE IS TRUE FRIEND IN ALL SENSES....

ACHHA TUJHE PATA HAI?
WO JO HOT NEIGHBOUR HAIN NA APNA...USKA GHAR 2 DINO SE BAND HAIN....

LAGTA HAI CHALA GAYA....HAYEE MAINE SOCHA THA APNI SHADI KA CARD DUNGI OR KISI FRIEND KO TO SET KARWAUNGI HI USKE SATH....

NIKITA KEPT BLABBERING.....
.

.

.SHEHNAAZ FELT EMPTY SUDDENLY.....
Don't know why???
.

.

.

.

DAYS PASSED ITS ALMOST A MONTH....but her hot neighbor is no where to be seen...

TODAY IS NIKITA AND JATINS.
COURTMARRIGE

They signed the marriage papers finally they are happily married couple in the town❤❤❤

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS😍😍😍❤
said shehnaaz hugging both of them....

Shehnaaz is very happy for her friend .....

THANKYOU THEY BOTH SAID IN UNISON...and NIKITA was blushing 🙈🙈
for the first time....
Shehnaaz and Jatin both looked at her bemused....they both never thought that nikita could feel shy🤣🤣😅

ARE TUM DONO ESE KYA DEKH RAHE HO??
NAYI DULHAN KO SHARMANA PADTA HAI NA.

TO MAIN TRY KAR RAHI THI....LEKIN AB MUJHSE NAHIN HO RAHA HAI😗
said NIKITA

Shehnaaz and jatin both laughed out loud......

SHEHNAAZ LETS GO WITH US...
WE WILL DROP YOU FIRST.......insist jatin....

NO JIJU!!!
AAP DONO KA DIN HAI AAJ.....
MAIN CHALI JAUNGI.... said SHEHNAAZ
Hugging both of them....
Bidding a good bye to them....

Shehnaaz was waiting for the cab for half an hour

When.....