🔥

She kept looking at his eyes in order to search any emotions..They had never met after that night.......
but she finds nothing except a smirk....like he didn't know her......

Flashback

After getting intimate she slept first...when she woke up next morning...she found the bed empty......he left....
He left without informing her.....
not that he promised her anything....but she expected..

why will he inform her? she thought.

who was she?

He was a big personality she understood's by looking at the number of bodyguard's assisting him..

...

But never in her life she met a man like him...the way he saved her from the man who was trying to molest her.
..his aura, the way he beat the shit out of that molester even his bodyguard were not able to save that man from siddharth....

His eyes were blazing fire that day...the way he dragged her with him....JAISA KI USKA HAQ HO MUJPE..
....she fell in love with him than and there....

She had never thought that she will loose her virginity to a stranger....she always wants to preserve it for her husband.....

She was attracted towards him..so was he..both got carried away in the emotions and got intimate....

End of the flashback

Her team made every effort to make an appointment to meet him because shehnaaz wants to meet him but never succeeded. He is a very influential man a meeting with him is very difficult. She wants to confess her feelings to him..she had made her mind that...if he will not resiprocate her feelings...she will never disturb him again...she will accept her destiny....but..WO EK BAR KOSHISH JARUR KAREGI...

.SHEHNAAZ didn't know anything about ANTARA'S BROTHER except that his name's starts with S.

When she received wedding card name SIDDHARTH reminds her.... her SIDDHARTH whom she was searching and trying to meet...but she never for once thought that they could be the same....

She came here just to meet her SIDDHARTH ......not for attending ANTARA 'S brother's wedding...

SIDDHARTH'S phone ranged...

make your self COMFORTABLE miss Gill....

saying he excused himself goes to attend the call and got busy on his files....

she kept looking at him...he was behaving like he doesn't know her...never met her....

ANTARA came back after attending her call.
SHEHNAAZ chal mil li na bhaiya se...she said with excitement....

Hmm..han han mil li.....she replied stemmering.

BHAIYA...said ANTARA to siddharth

who just ended his phone call...

Hmm....he hummed in response...

Busy on his laptop screen......when his working team came inside the office room...with files on their hands.....

AHANN..BHAIYAAAAA.... she said irritatingly.....

speak na baba!! I am listening...while seeing something in a tablet which his PA was showing to him....

SHEHNAAZ WAS WATCHING ALL THIS. SILENTLY..

SONYA called me to inform you that she has arranged a party in a pub....
She has invited you too...

I CAN'T COME...inform her.. he said in monotonous tone...

Okay BHAIYA I will inform her...I too dont want to go there...Aaj SHEHNAAZ se kitne dino bad mili hun gappe marenge!! Hain na SHEHNAAZ....

SHEHNAAZ nodded her head...only but her attention was only towards siddharth.he was so busy that not for once he looked at her....
.
.
HELLO!!!

SONYA...yar bhaiya will not able to come...main bhi nahi apungi...meri friend canada se ayi hai....
Sorry yar!!

From other side....

NO HONEY!!!
YOU HAVE TO COME...APNI FRIEND KO BHI LE AAO...SIDDHARTH KI CHINTA MAT KARO...WO BHI AAYENGE....

KAHAN HAI SIDDHARTH....bat to karao meri...
Phone nahi receive kar rahe..wo..
SAID SONYA....

Bhaiya to kam main busy hain....yahi hain mere samne ....

PHONE DENA JARA UNHE....Said SONYA

Ok ...said ANTARA....

BHAIYA, SONYA wants to talk to you....

He took the phone and placed it on his left ear....fisting his right palm
...while maintaining a poker face...

He hummed only...and gave back ANTARA'S PHONE TO HER...

CHAL SHEHNAAZ saying ANTARA was going to dragg her out of the room...

When she was interpreted by SIDDHARTH'S heavy voice....

ANTARA wait....

Han bhaiya!! She turned around along with shehnaaz

Aaj sham ko pub me pahuch jana..take miss Gill along with you...

But bhaiya aap to nahi jane wale the na..said ANTARA

Ja raha hu..saying.he again engrossed with his team....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.SHEHNAAZ kaise lage mere Bhaiya...?
asked ANTARA with excitement.....

Bilkul boring said Shehnaaz and giggled...

ANTARA too laughed .......

Achha ye love MARRIAGE hai kya?
asked shehnaaz with curiosity.....

Nahi...ARRANGED.......said ANTARA

Kyun tujhe aisa laga kya....

Han!! Tabhi to tere bhaiya ek bar main man gaye....SONYA se bat karte hi......

Ho sakta hai bhaiya like karte ho....BHAIYA thode RESERVED personality ke hain na.....pata lagana mushkil hai.....said ANTARA

SHEHNAAZ hummed....

Chal tujhe guest room me le chalti hun..... Take rest....ANTARA said and left her to the guest room.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
At guest room....

SHEHNAAZ was engrossed in thinking about SIDDHARTH whole day....

How could he behave so normally with her...no!! she was not saying that he should have happily hugged her..or should have treated her as aquintance....but eyes reflects emotions....but his eyes were blank....their was no emotions in it...

Like she met her for the first time....
Here the day she got to know about her love towards him.....she was so desperate to meet him...

Her team had tried every single day to make a appointment with him but not succeeded....

Finally she decided to quite participating in lakme india fashion week as a show stopper..which could be very beneficial for her carrier....she left that too to met him just for once...here he was not recognizing her for once.....

She didn't get know when her tears started to flow....
She had not come here with any hope but when today she met him....to uske man me ek hope jag gayi thi....lekin jaisa usne siddharth ko dekha...she felt heart broken.....

*********************
what will happen now?
Any guesses.......
1016 words...guys please do comments s....mujhe bhi to khush kiya karo kabhi...😏😒