α 25 α

"l-let me g-go..."

"omegas are very rare around here... we won't let you go away that easily, pretty thing."

"l-leave me a-alone..."

inevitably, what was meant to happen happened.

shotaro knew he had to listen the words from the thirty-year-old beta who had tried to help him. he knew that he should have let him come with him. but something inside of him wasn't normal, and the need to walk straight in the most dangerous neighbourhood of seoul had exceeded every other thought in shotaro's mind.

and as expected, this had ended up with a bunch of betas catching him to do god knows what.

the omega was now being held by his throat, a few centimetres above the ground, by a beta man missing one of his front teeth. there were other betas around too, enjoying the show and waiting for shotaro to be served on a silver plate so that they could eat him fully – metaphorically speaking, of course.

for the past two weeks, shotaro had slowly lost his ability to control his life, but it seemed like he had regained it all in a second. now that the poor boy was in danger, he could move and talk freely again, but this didn't change anything considering he was still a weak omega.

"what are we doing with him?!" a man standing a few metres away asked out loud to the man that was having shotaro in a chokehold.

"well..." the man missing a tooth smirked at shotaro. "omegas were made to be sex dolls, weren't they?"

a chorous of 'yeah!' resonated in the dirty street.

"so, that's what we are going to use this precious thing for." he continued, using his free hand to pinch shotaro's cheek, his dirty fingers leaving a black print on his pale skin.

the man let go of shotaro's neck as he noticed that the omega was slowly losing consciousness because of the restriction of his flow of air. shotaro let out a loud gasp as his trachea could take in a large volume of air again, but his muscles were still very weak, causing him to fall to the ground immediately.

the man missing a tooth laughed at the omega, using his foot to poke the panting boy's back. "see? the weakest being to exist... not even able to stay on their feet."

with a sigh, the man bent down, gripping shotaro's arm and pulling him up rather violently.

"look at this miserably pretty thing..." he stated, showing off shotaro to the other people around, earning cheers and claps.

"so..." he started again, using his free hand to pull on shotaro's hair to lift his head and show his face. "who wants to taste the tightness of an omega first?"

"certainly not any of you." a low voice replied, making all of the betas turn in the direction of the voice and gasp.

the 22 members of nct were standing in the middle of guryong village, their brows furrowed and their eyes fixed on the men who had been manhandling their omega. low growls escaped their mouths as they tried to fight the sudden urge to kill the bastards that had touched shotaro.

"let him go." taeyong warned, his eyes fixed on the man that was holding shotaro.

"we found him first, he is ours now." the beta scoffed.

"certainly not." taeyong took a step forward, raging with anger. "he's ours."

"i don't see anything claiming that he's yours, sorry." the man missing a tooth declared, pulling on shotaro's hair to look at his neck. "so, this means that he belongs to us now. he's our thing to use."