39

【Heartbeat dokidoki! Heart Animal Language——An unparalleled encounter with your perfect love~]

    [Welcome to the game, please choose a mode:]

    A. The single-player mode is

    an ordinary and normal choice. The only one who can attack my wife is myself!

    B. Multiplayer mode

    alone is not as good as the crowd, it is obvious that you have a fearless dedication.

    (Choose this mode to get an additional grass-colored hat, no attributes, just to reward your generous heart)

    [Please make your choice. 】

    "It's terrifying malicious." Osamu Dazai held the handle, hesitantly stayed on B, and said in a negotiating tone, "Ryuri-chan, although we are two of us, we are still in single-player mode, right?"

    " Wouldn't it be nice to have an extra hat?" Riku Yamabuki leaned on the sofa and said casually, "The grass color will look good even if you wear it."

    Thank you for acknowledging his appearance, but this is really impossible!

    "I think A is better." Osamu Dazai said decisively, "It's too weird to have two male protagonists in a galgame, and it's not a gaygame."

    Unlike action games, dating games are often determined by character dialogue and different options. Effectively avoid the extremely poor game experience brought by Yamabuki Ritsu.

    The game controller is in Osamu Dazai's hand. He has already chosen A. It is destined that the male protagonist of the game will not be able to get the green hat that fate gave him.

    [You have selected the single player mode, please enter the player's name... You have selected a random name, your name is being randomly generated...]

    [Welcome - "Do free-range mackerel dream of wild nuclear weapons?"]

    Yamabuki Ritsu Li: "..."

    Osamu Dazai: "..."

    Why did they, in the end, choose random names?

    It doesn't take three seconds to come up with a normal name, why steal this laziness?

    Except for the collective brain water of the two people, there is no second answer.

    The player "Will the free-range mackerel dream of wild nuclear weapons?" successfully loaded into the game. For convenience, please call our hero [Sanjun].

    [Sanjun is a very Asaxi boy.

    Like all the male protagonists who don't study hard and just want to fall in love, he has a tender childhood sweetheart, a quirky brother and sister, and a mature and beautiful sister next door. 】

    【At this moment, Sanjun is on his way to school. In order to firmly hold the king seat in the second-to-last row by the window in the dominant class, he went to school very early every day.