51

February is the transition season between late winter and early spring. Hibernation and spring sleepiness team up to show a strange smile, trying to wipe out the trapped human beings like dogs.

    Riri Yamabuki was lazy and unmotivated throughout the New Year holiday.

    She bites a lychee-flavored lollipop and curls up in the warm kotatsu, her eyes are fixed on the pretentious boys and girls on the TV screen, quietly reaching out for the remote control to change the channel in Osamu Dazai At that time, he patted the back of his hand without looking back.

    "It hurts!" Osamu Dazai rubbed the back of his red hand and hissed.

    He wanted to retaliate to show the inviolable dignity of Mafia port. He put his palms on the carpet two or three times trying to stand up and fight back. Knees tucked back into the quilt.

    Warm... the whole person is as comfortable as melting.

    Man cannot fight instinct. Osamu Dazai collapsed in the futon with a peaceful mind, slowly peeling a small orange in his palm.

    The air is filled with the sweet aroma of orange juice spray, and the warmth of the orange smell rises upwards. The comfort and security are like hot spring water pouring into the limbs and bones.

    Ritsuri Yamabuki and Osamu Dazai stretched weakly at the same time, even less motivated to work.

    Back then, Riri Yamabuki was the number one introvert in Hakata, a workaholic who worked diligently on the front line of overtime on New Year's Eve.

    Up to now, after all, he was led by Osamu Dazai.

    Being in love makes people lazy.

    At first, Riri Yamabuki tried to struggle. She used her years of introversion experience to explain to Osamu Dazai the rationality and necessity of working overtime during the New Year's holiday, and sincerely invited her boyfriend to transform into a drum washing machine with her, killing all port residents.

    Dazai Osamu refused and quickly took out the kotatsu that he had delivered to his door with a price increase.

    In winter, there is no human being that cannot be sealed by a furnace.

    After an episode of Gouxue TV series was broadcast, in the ending song of crying like a complaining woman, Riri Yamabuki took half an orange from Osamu Dazai and asked him for the umpteenth time: "It's been more than two weeks since the New Year's holiday Now, you are not at work now, are you sure you are not fired?"

    "Well, if Mr. Sen is willing to suffer the consequences of the sudden rupture of the capital chain of the port Mafia and nearly half of the income wiped out, he can fire me."

    Osamu Dazai casually wiped off the orange juice stained on his fingertips, holding a half of an orange that had only been eaten by one petal, secretly observing Yamabuki Riri's expression seemingly inadvertently.

    "I'm really confident...Although I have no interest in working for Mr. Tai Mori, the salary for receiving orders in the New Year is more than three times. We freelancers use this money as an end-of-year bonus every year...This year is completely useless."