73

"You are still far behind." Echizen Ryoma raised the brim of his hat and showed a provocative face to the camera. The field behind him was like a vegetable field destroyed by an excavator, and the life and death of his opponent fell to the ground unknown.

    "Did you hear that? He was talking about you." Riri Yamabuki, who was playing the live tennis match on his mobile phone with one hand, stared intently at the screen, and casually said to Ryunosuke Akutagawa, who was panting heavily with his hands on the ground.

    "Listen, I heard." Akutagawa Ryunosuke struggled to get up from the cold concrete floor of the training ground, "I'm still far behind."

    "Do junior high school students now have to use supernatural powers to play tennis?" Riri Yamabuki Looking at the scene of the game where the small yellow balls are flying and dancing wildly, I sigh, "When will Chuya-kun represent the Port Mafia and win a championship...or let Dazai silence their group...Wow, the referee is not blowing when the racket is on fire The whistle is suspended, what a desperate sportsmanship—you don’t want to learn this.”

    Akutagawa, Tetsushi King Kong, and Ryunosuke, who had just joined the port of Mafia and became famous not long ago: “…Yes.”

    He took a breath, Once again, he attacked Riri Yamabuki who was watching the game while holding his phone horizontally.

    Watching tennis is Yamabuki's newfound joy.

    In the beginning, it was because the taijutsu with Akutagawa Ryunosuke was too boring, she was drowsy and drowsy gradually with her eyes wide open, but she didn’t want to really fall asleep to discourage the child’s determination to become stronger, so she could only take out her mobile phone to give Have some fun yourself.

    Echizen Ryoma brought great joy to Riri Yamabuki. Not only did she follow the videos of all his public matches, but she also went to see the scene several times when he came to Kanagawa Lihai University High School to compete, and the penguins applauded outside the tennis court where the flame storm and the waves were overwhelming.

    Sbarasi, the future of the country is really in the hands of junior high school students! Go boy, use your racket to destroy the world!

    "The movements of the hands and feet are too slow." Yamabuki Riri turned sideways and kicked away the attacking Akutagawa Ryunosuke, "Don't rely on supernatural powers when practicing taijutsu. If you can't change your habits, just take off your clothes and practice."

    "I will correct it later . Yes!" Akutagawa Ryunosuke replied immediately, wrapping his little coat tightly.

    Practice with Akutagawa, the tennis match is over. Riri Yamabuki closed the video website and clicked on the unread message from Osamu Dazai.

    [Presenting a champagne tower for performance TOP: What are you going to eat later? (Maomao bites hand)]

    [Appointment to take Akutagawa and Xiaoyin to eat conveyor belt sushi. ] Riri Yamabuki typed with his mobile phone in his arms, 【Are you coming? ]

    [Presenting a champagne tower for performance TOP: Why do two people have to bring children on a date... (Maomao's resentment)] Riri Yamabuki