Monologue

I am Montanna Esperanza Aguinaldo, but I like others to call me Anna. In magazines or interviews, they call me Anna E.A. I asked my close companion, Annie, why was my name that way. She just told me that my parents believe in me that I am like a mountain, firm, and powerful and that I can be successful when I grow up. Remembering that really has an impact on me. which is why I made myself stronger.

When I was 12 years old, my parents died. They died in a car accident. Those years I believe that they really had an accident but when I was 15, their people told me the truth. What are my parents really doing in their work and the fact that they died? They died because someone killed them which looks like an accident. Learning that I realize that I am the heiress of a powerful mafia in Europe.

When I was 15, I started to work harder, to learn harder, and to keep learning about my family's secret. I wanted to be the best, to have my revenge for those people who killed them. Annie, my closest companion also knows the deepest secret of my family and has been serving my family for at least 20 years. She became my mother and a friend. But before she was my friend, she was my personal maid, she takes care of me when my parents are not in the house, which keeps me in my company and friend.

And for the past 30 years of my life, I have become the face of our family. I always do things the hard way for our enemy. I like death and pain to run in their blood. I don't seek weakness, because weakness makes you vulnerable. Which makes me the most powerful in our world.

To be safe from the police, I also have a normal business to run with. I have hospitals, schools, and businesses in Europe and around the world. I have spies in the police, military, and my enemy's territory. I like living being known and mysterious in my own way. This is why I was called into our world as Dark Queen.