Chapter 7

When the gunshot was heard, the gang leader shouted, "Shit! Who are you? You have no business here!" "Why not?" I look around and saw the perverted doctor. Why is he always in the scene when I am cornered? I don't need some hero to save the damsel in distress. GOD! "Go away, you'll get hurt if you continue to interrupt." I said, "She's right, you doctor, do your business in the hospital not here." Said the gang member. But the perverted doctor still continues to walk towards us, "Why not? When the victim got injured, I can help, so I have a business. You guys are the one who doesn't have any business here." The perverted doctor said. The gang leader is getting irritated and ready to crush that pervert doctor. And because of that, I have the opportunity to kick his ass, his attention is still on the doctor, so I trip him and get the gun in his men, and kill them one by one. 

Before the gang leader dies, he has his last few words, "Damn you, Ms. A, if you are not killed by us, others will." And then he died. I look around and see the patients walking outside the scene where I kill all the gang members and the leader, and because of it, I don't know how to clean this mess, then I saw the perverted doctor walking towards me when Felipe suddenly came out from nowhere and run towards me. "Oh Anna, are you alright? What are you doing here alone?" He asked. I can't even give a comment so I just stay quiet, and looked behind him where I saw the perverted doctor walking away. 'What is his problem? Why is he walking away?' 

A few minutes later, Annie and Mark came with some police, I told them what happened and said that they are gangsters and that what I did was self-defense. Because of my name they did not charge anything. There are presses of course, but I did not answer any of them, because it can damage my name more, but Felipe did. He said that he saves me even though he was not, and of course, he publicize our marriage, which is SHIT.

It is another day to do some meetings with the I.M.O. Like usual they are arguing about me, which is not their problem, but they do make it big. "Well, it seems I created some attention again. I don't know about whoever wants to assassinate me, but here's the catch, if anyone of you is a spy, and wants my power, you know you'll die first before I do, so make sure to put your loyalty in the biggest basket, for your security." 

I am also irritated about the assassination I have encountered, but I must not let anyone see my weakness. After I give my speech to them, I let the meeting adjourn and let them leave first, but uncle Joseph stay, and said, "Anna, you must be very careful, you must not trust others easily, it will get you killed like your parents." He said as a piece of advice and tapped my shoulder. When he left, I remember what he said about my parents, about how they killed, but they never said about trusting the wrong person. Maybe he knows something about their death? I must try to investigate him. 

I called Andrew and tell him to meet me, in our secret location. Andrew and I are the only people who know that spot because he gave it to me as my present when I was 18. We are surrounded by high bushes and a small waterfall with big rocks. I came there first and smell the fragrance of the water and trees when I hear some footsteps behind me, I am holding my gun and pointed it in the noisy direction when I see the perverted doctor. "Oh great..." "Waaawait! I am not a bad person. Can you put your gun down?" He said in a soft and worried voice, it seems that he still doesn't know me so, I cover my face with my scarf.

"I am sorry to interrupt, but is this your spot too?" He asked. I just nodded. He sighs, "Well it seems like I will get a silent treatment, but that is okay. By the way, I am—" "Hey, is that you? Who is that person you are talking to?" 

The perverted doctor was suddenly interrupted when Andrew came. He was talking too loudly that the doctor, also looked at him. Andrew then saw both of us. He first analyzes the scenario and knows that the doctor still doesn't know who I am, and he nodded. "Oops! Wrong destination, I should probably get going." But then the doctor, recognizes him, "Wait, are you the one who came with that boss of yours in the apartment?" He spoke. I look with a bossy look at Andrew, telling him to shut his mouth. He doesn't know what to say so he just run away. I sigh in relaxation.