Chapter 19

I look away from him and wear the shirt, "I will clean my wound later, you better go back to the hospital, maybe they need you there." I am to walk away from him when, he hugs me and put his chin on my shoulder, "Wait, stay. I don't really understand myself. I apologized for being hot and cold at you. And the fact that I am hugging you right now. I don't really understand myself when I met you, and it breaks my heart when I hear you calling my name. Please tell me, that you really don't know me?" 

It breaks my heart, knowing that he is in pain. But it is better this way, he is a normal guy, while I am a different kind of woman. I will just always put him in danger when he is beside me. So, I replied to him with a smile on my face. "It is alright, Mr. Blackwood, but I assure you I never met you before." I remove his hand gently and look at him again, "Just stay here and live your life with the people who love you, Mr. Blackwood." I stand up and grab the clothes that I wear when they brought me here. "I need to go now Mr. Blackwood. Thank you for the help." I smile and said my goodbye and headed inside the bathroom.

When I change, he is already gone. But he leaves a note. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Tana. Here takes some money, you need it to go back." I smile at his note and keep it in my pocket. 

I walk towards the motel where Amanda brings Ethan. Then, I talk to the same receptionist, "I need to talk to Senior Escobedo." 

He walks me to Senior Escobedo's room and I knock. The door opens up with two bodyguards. I walk inside and found Senior Escobedo playing chess with himself. "Mind if I join you?" He gestures his hand and I sit in the opposite chair. "May I know the reason for your visit here, Ms. A?" I smile at him and move the bishop, "It is also my pleasure seeing you again, Senior Escobedo. But it is not an intentional visit, maybe accidental." "Really, why so? Any problem in the organization?" "Well, the other clan wants me dead. Maybe, because I am a threat?" "Threat? Ha ha, you might have been pushed something that made you a threat. Maybe about your family, perhaps." I smile at him, "Yeah, right. The fact that the only thing I know is that my uncle killed them on purpose is one thing I have in mind." "Perhaps..." Then, he stops moving and rests his back on the chair. He smiles at me and continues, "Controlling my play and mind, really is a great play from the Dark Queen." I smirk and cross my legs, "Oh it's not a big actually. But I think you know what I want to know. Perhaps, tell me a story about it. I might enjoy hearing it from the witness of the great play of all time." 

Senior Escobedo keeps looking at me and I smile at him when someone interrupted us. "Father, I need you to do something for me. Kill that woman she is getting the man I want." Senior Escobedo and I look at her, then she looks at us with a shocked expression on her face. I smirk at her reaction and stand up. "Ahh, so she is your daughter. I never thought that you'll create a family of your own." Then, she walks past me and talks to his father, "What is she doing here father? Do you know her?" 

Senior Escobedo rubs his face and stands up, "Yes, she is someone you don't want to go against with." She blinks her eyes when her father defends me. "Wa... What are you talking about? You also told me last time not to go against her, even the guards. Who really is she? Tell me!" She shouted at his father, I cross my arms and introduce myself, "Well, did I ever introduce myself to you? Ah, not yet, I am Montanna Esperanza Aguinaldo, but people call me Ms. A." I smile and she walks backward surprised that she knocks down the chess pieces. "Oops, it's already checkmated, Senior. Call me in the HQ of I.M.O, I will be waiting for your call. It is also nice meeting you, Amanda. Keep him, I don't intend to keep him to myself." I walk out of the room and I heard her shouting at his father. 

I walk out of the motel, and a car is prepared in front of me. "This is prepared by Senior Escobedo; he will talk to you soon as you come back." I smile and ride the car. I also borrow a phone and call Andrew. He answers the phone stressed and tired, I smile at him and said, "Are you really that tired looking for me? Or are you sleeping with women?" Then, I heard a stumbling sound on the other line. I laugh, "Hello? Are you still there? Hey, pick it up or I will kill you when I come back."

Andrew coughed and said, "Is that really you? Where have been? We can't find you. I thought you are already dead." I smile to myself knowing that I still have some people that remember me, "I am fine, a little injured but it is nothing. How are Annie and Mark?" "Tired and worried, where are you I will pick you up?" "I am now going back, pick me up at the airport, we have a business to do." "Alright, I will also tell Annie and Mark about you, welcome back Dark Queen."

In the airport in Australia, Andrew runs down the plane and hug me. Andrew sometimes acts like a child but he is a good guy and a friend. "I am sorry for letting you down, I promise to keep myself more focused. I don't want something bad to happen to you." Andrew said, and I hugged him back, "Well, it's good to be back then. Let's get to work."